Contribute
Register

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-PLUS WiFi D4 | Alder Lake i7-12700K | AMD Radeon RX580

For folks living near a Micro Center store, they have this same bundle (i7-12700K + ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-PLUS WiFi D4) currently on sale for $322. If you are a first-time customer, click the link below to get another $25 off the price of the bundle, which makes it a sweet $297 deal!

Link for the $25 off coupon:

Hi Frontgear;

I tried to reinstalll Mac OS Venture on my system using your new EFI (0.87) but it stuck ( repeatedly loop after it restarted computer to finished the installation. I don't know why.. but I used your EFI to boot a system ( already installed Mac Ventura it is OK to boot up). Please help
Updated original post with EFI folder for OpenCore 0.8.7

im working on the same board but with i9 12900k and rx6800rx. i added "agdpmod=pikera" command to the boot-args line and got it to boot and install but the screen is green.

Correction. Ventura is working great just cant get the Bluetooth to work with my fenvi card. Monterey is still green/off color. will not be using Monterey.

Last edited:
Correction. Ventura is working great just cant get the Bluetooth to work with my fenvi card. Monterey is still green/off color. will not be using Monterey.
Did you connect the USB wire for Bluetooth power to the Fenvi?

Hi @frontgear congratulations, nice work.
I am also working on a similar system. The only difference is my processor is 13700k. I failed to get SPDIF sound with the ALC897. All components appear but SPDIF output does not work. Can you help?

Last edited:
Hi @frontgear congratulations, nice work.
I am also working on a similar system. The only difference is my processor is 13700k. I failed to get SPDIF sound with the ALC897. All components appear but SPDIF output does not work. Can you help?
Sorry I don't know the answer to this one. I have an Apple LED Display and sound is coming through via USB. But I've searched and seen quite a few people are having this issue with SPDIF.

Hey thanks for your EFI config, however i've gotten to boot into the Mac os recovery menu, and in disk utility none of my drives are being connected such as nvme, i even tried sata, and it says i have no internet connection once i just tried to install macos,
I have the same parts besides ram(64gb gskill), GPU(msi rx 570 4gb) and storage, samsung 1tb 980. If you can, please get back to me, that'd be much appreciated :))

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 50
Updated the original post with EFI for OpenCore 0.8.8

Back