Contribute
Register

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-PLUS WiFi D4 | Alder Lake i7-12700K | AMD Radeon RX580

So do it by patches or unlock it

This is what I'm asking patch it or unlock it.difficult to understand
not that difficult to disable in your bios

Yes but Asus board doesn't have this option in bios.
You do not have to unlock the CFG Lock. If you decide NOT to do it, read Notes 3 again. And if you decide to do it, you still need to read Notes 3 because it shows you what you'll need to do.

You'll need to read more and ask less, because that's the best way to learn and because most of the questions you have been asking are either documented in the original post, explained under its Notes section, or answered by many of the posts in this thread.

You have turned this thread into a text-like conversation by posting one-liners and one post after another, turning it into garbage. Please stop doing that, at least not in my thread. This is MY thread, in case you have forgotten. You are free to create your own thread and go at it as you wish, until the mods decide to lock or delete it.

@Feartech I admire your resilience and patience. I would have given up a long time ago. And, in fact, I have.

I'm surprised that no one knew how to get WiFi going here with efi file from here was so easy
It is easy now after you have posted hundreds of posts asking how to do it. :rolleyes:

@frontgear

Just want to drop in and say thanks for this thread. Saved me time when I first set my hack up and am happy and surprised to see it’s still being maintained!

Back