Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

I have bought X79 Sabertooth motherboard with i7 4930K processor. GTX 760 EVGA card. I have latest bios version of 4701 for this board.

I have tried multiple bootflags for this combination. Still stuck. Any advice will be highly appreciated. Spent hours of hours of time. Looking forward for your help. Thanks

Hi Adrian,

Can you please help me?

Please read the Rules :

"Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums. Duplicate threads will be deleted"

Your duplicate posts have been removed.

Sorry for that.

Thank you sir. I will start with that. Was waiting for your reply. Will start working on it tomorrow. Will keep you udpated.

Before sending you the message I checked that thread. One thing, I was using hdmi port during install. Does it matter. Or should I use DVI or VGA prot?

Thanks,

Thank you sir. I will start with that. Was waiting for your reply. Will start working on it tomorrow. Will keep you udpated.

Before sending you the message I checked that thread. One thing, I was using hdmi port during install. Does it matter. Or should I use DVI or VGA prot?

Thanks,

Always use a digital connection. Whether that is HDMI, DVI or DisplayPort (where available). If you have some other GPUs to try in case of difficulty then it can be of no harm.

I tried the above mentioned boot flags but after the display through verbose mode its blank screen. Could not reach to install screen. Any suggestions.

Also I am thinking about using GT610 graphics card. Will the same boot flags are ok to try with GT 610 card?

Looking forward.

I tried the above mentioned boot flags but after the display through verbose mode its blank screen. Could not reach to install screen. Any suggestions.

Also I am thinking about using GT610 graphics card. Will the same boot flags are ok to try with GT 610 card?

Looking forward.

The GT610 needs
Code:
 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
http://www.tonymacx86.com/basics/116220-do-i-need-graphicsenabler-injection-not.html

EDIT - Try adding
Code:
 IGPEnabler=No
to the boot flags before you swap out the GPU for the GT610.

I tried the following bootflags with GT610, Asus Sabertooth X79:

-v GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x2000 cpus=1

Still no installation screen. Do I need to have any specific setting in bios or any other suggestion with boot flags.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back