Contribute
Register

Asus s400ca - installed Yosemite and Windows 8.1 cant boot without USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RehabMan, with all your advice I am successfully able to get both Mac OS X and Win10 working. I have to add \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi as a boot partition in the bios.

I am still unable to get a proper Clover Boot Screen however. Bluemac was not a choice, I even used your config.plist for HD4000 1366x768.

Currently its showing some a crappy 8bit color theme. In the Clover options/Themes I see that I have three options EMBEDDED, RANDOM and METAL (which I chose when installing Clover). For the most part the 8bit theme shows up and its set as EMBEDDED...I can manually change it to METAL but the next time I boot it switches back. How can I get the BLUEMAC on permanently?

Thanks RehabMan, with all your advice I am successfully able to get both Mac OS X and Win10 working. I have to add \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi as a boot partition in the bios.

I am still unable to get a proper Clover Boot Screen however. Bluemac was not a choice, I even used your config.plist for HD4000 1366x768.

Use a different theme that does exist. Bluemac is still in the builds I create with CloverGrowerPro.

Currently its showing some a crappy 8bit color theme. In the Clover options/Themes I see that I have three options EMBEDDED, RANDOM and METAL (which I chose when installing Clover). For the most part the 8bit theme shows up and its set as EMBEDDED...I can manually change it to METAL but the next time I boot it switches back. How can I get the BLUEMAC on permanently?

config.plist/GUI/Theme.

Thank you so very much Guys. I was hopeless about booting ASUS S400CA 215H and your conversation thought me how to get it. Thanks a big lot!! :) Obrigado!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back