Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello! I'm a bit stuck at the moment and would love some help setting up my Clover installation to be able to boot without USB. So far I've been able to install Yosemite on my SSD drive with a USB and managed to boot up afterwards with the USB plugged in.

So here's my problem. Im very new to the world of Hackintoshing and from what I could gather the best bootloader for my model was the Clover. Problem is I don't have a clue how to setup the installation correctly. There is so many options for different drivers that I couldn't really find any answers to my specific model and what to choose.

I would love it if someone could give me some tips on how to configure the clover.

[h=3][/h]

Hello! I'm a bit stuck at the moment and would love some help setting up my Clover installation to be able to boot without USB. So far I've been able to install Yosemite on my SSD drive with a USB and managed to boot up afterwards with the USB plugged in.

So here's my problem. Im very new to the world of Hackintoshing and from what I could gather the best bootloader for my model was the Clover. Problem is I don't have a clue how to setup the installation correctly. There is so many options for different drivers that I couldn't really find any answers to my specific model and what to choose.

I would love it if someone could give me some tips on how to configure the clover.

[h=3][/h]

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Follow Clover guide in FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I hope you don't mind me commenting in here, I'm currently trying to find a solution for the exact same hardware problem, hope to find an answer soon.
Have you tried following the steps here?

I hope you don't mind me commenting in here, I'm currently trying to find a solution for the exact same hardware problem, hope to find an answer soon.
Have you tried following the steps here?

Read post #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back