under SystemParameters?
Screenshot 2018-11-27 at 09.47.20.png

Assuming graphics is set to PCIE or AUTO in the BIOS, do you have
Code:
        <key>NvidiaWeb</key>
        <true/>
under SystemParameters?
View attachment 368311
At the end changed to IGPU but I got stuck with this MB Issue. Attached my Clover Folder
upload_2018-11-27_19-48-5.png

hope to find the final solution

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 96
Ethernet port issue.
I do have one port working, but not the second port. I'd like to bond the two for a faster connection. Is there a bit of code I can add to the Kext to fire up the second port?

Thanks.

Robert

Ethernet port issue.
I do have one port working, but not the second port.
Your motherboard has Intel I219V LAN and Realtek RTL8111H LAN
  • For the Intel port install IntelMausiEthernet v2.4.0
  • For the Realtek port install RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.2

Hi @Sennen , do you have your igpu showing 1.5gb of vram? Seems tricky to get the igpu working on these h370 boards...

Yes its shows 1536 MB; that's on Mojave where I'm using the Whatevergreen framebuffer patching method. I'm still experimenting with that as I haven't been able to get the onboard HDMI port to work for a 2nd monitor, only the DisplayPort.

Last edited:
For my HDMI to work I had to use a lot of properties with WEG. I lucked out and someone's H370 settings worked for me.

Yes its shows 1536 MB; that's on Mojave where I'm using the Whatevergreen framebuffer patching method. I'm still experimenting with that as I haven't been able to get the onboard HDMI port to work for a 2nd monitor, only the DisplayPort.

Hi Sennen, I have same mainboard with you. Have you try to upgrade to Mojave 10.14.1? I have issues on Audio driving. Mojave can not load AppleHDA. The system can not find the codec id. Do you have some experience on solving this?

I have a test installation of Mojave. Audio works with the same kexts/config.plist entries but there are differences in the Intel GPU injection method

I have a test installation of Mojave. Audio works with the same kexts/config.plist entries but there are differences in the Intel GPU injection method
Oho? New Intel GPU injection method? Please give more information. I still use your former instruction,using 0x59120000. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back