Contribute
Register

ASUS ROG HERO XI Z390 i7-9700k VEGA 64 Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No big deal. My computer is fine as is and I dont worry about the little I spent for that card. Thanks for letting me know.

No big deal. My computer is fine as is and I dont worry about the little I spent for that card. Thanks for letting me know.

you do your own courage ... it's really a problem ... not the cost itself but the malfunctioning of the computer ... lost native nvram (for now) ... you can not use the keyboard and / or trackpad from apple ... you need an extra plate for wifi (that is, a slotted slot in a nutshell) ... The BT works by not knowing the strange combination of cheap Chinese stuff ... that is, in other words, you are moving away easily by a real hack ... and to be talking to us there is no visible difference between 370 and 390 ...

I´m not sure I fully understand what your saying about what the problem is. For me its no problem using my computer like it is today. I expect a hackintosh go give me problems every now and then , especially during updates on systems etc.

I have been using a Hackintosh since 2012 and every time I get into problem I just look around for solution somewhere. Its a part of my Hackintoshing and I´m happy living with it.

Hope you get yours working to your liking to, if not then there is always the possibility of selling it and buying a real mac ?

I´m not sure I fully understand what your saying about what the problem is. For me its no problem using my computer like it is today. I expect a hackintosh go give me problems every now and then , especially during updates on systems etc.

I have been using a Hackintosh since 2012 and every time I get into problem I just look around for solution somewhere. Its a part of my Hackintoshing and I´m happy living with it.

Hope you get yours working to your liking to, if not then there is always the possibility of selling it and buying a real mac ?

ok ... enjoy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back