Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO
CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
GTX 970
Hey guys,
I’m having some serious issues booting to the Catalina installer. Every time I stuck at the following line in verbose mode:

AppleIntelLpssI2CController::_serviceMatchingTimeSubr: fTimerServiceMatching timed out, fNotifications 0

image.jpg

My Laptop:
Asus ROG GL752VW
i7 6700hq skylake
iGPU Intel HD530
GTX 960m 2gb
16gb ram
ssd
Clover 5102
USB stick created with Unibeast

Thought it has something to do with voodoo, but after disabling it, the same issue appears. I also tried various configurations matching the Intel HD530, but every time, same problem.

Im using following kexts:
FakeSMC
Lilu
USBInjectAll
VoodooPS2Controller
WhateverGreen

So please help me with my issue and if someone has the same laptop with running macOS(doesn’t matter which one), please let me know and share witch me your config. I would appreciate that.

Thanks for your time and help!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 73
Hey guys,
I’m having some serious issues booting to the Catalina installer. Every time I stuck at the following line in verbose mode:

AppleIntelLpssI2CController::_serviceMatchingTimeSubr: fTimerServiceMatching timed out, fNotifications 0

View attachment 455819

My Laptop:
Asus ROG GL752VW
i7 6700hq skylake
iGPU Intel HD530
GTX 960m 2gb
16gb ram
ssd
Clover 5102
USB stick created with Unibeast

Thought it has something to do with voodoo, but after disabling it, the same issue appears. I also tried various configurations matching the Intel HD530, but every time, same problem.

Im using following kexts:
FakeSMC
Lilu
USBInjectAll
VoodooPS2Controller
WhateverGreen

So please help me with my issue and if someone has the same laptop with running macOS(doesn’t matter which one), please let me know and share witch me your config. I would appreciate that.

Thanks for your time and help!
unibeast is for desktops

unibeast is for desktops

Nice, thank you. I see u have a similar build, also with i7 6700hq, can you recommend me a config for Catalina?

Nice, thank you. I see u have a similar build, also with i7 6700hq, can you recommend me a config for Catalina?
your hardware profile says different....

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Hi! did you solve your problem? it's may be the USB injection method... I got the same issue n my G46VW.
Check it out this...
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back