Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Unfortunately, the only posts I found about this board are on legacy.tonymacx86.com where one cannot write any more. Therefore I had to start a new topic here.

My question is whether somebody managed to get ML running on this board... the original posts were all for Lion and I cannot get Lion (they don't sell it any more). If so, is it stable? Any issues besides the missing sleep and speed step for IB processors?

Or, if you have any other suggestions for a micro ATX mainboard (bigger ones do not fit into my old pro case without major hassle) with 2011 socket, go ahead... :)

I am trying right now. I have a Rampage IV gene, 16gb of ram, i7-3820 and a GTX 580. I have been trying to get it booted into the installation screen using a flash drive prepared with UniBeast and have not had any luck so far.

I am trying right now. I have a Rampage IV gene, 16gb of ram, i7-3820 and a GTX 580. I have been trying to get it booted into the installation screen using a flash drive prepared with UniBeast and have not had any luck so far.

Any luck? Thinking trying with about same setup but 2 gtx 580's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back