Graphics
ASUS DIRECT CU II 6870 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
When i go to: system information// Graphics/Displays. My graphic card is not showm anymore, and it was before.

I deleted (backed up) the ati6000.kext and replaced using various methods, first without and then with kextbeast. Now i got a ati6000controller.kext from the forum, its visible without showhiddenfiles i thought that might be the problem. I cant find anyway to make it recognize it :S

WHAT? Use freaking periods and capitalization. Your post is damn hard to read and understand.

Make sure the ati6000.kext in s/l/e is deleated then place the ati6000.kext you got on the desktop and run kextbeast. Thats all you should have to do to fix it. For the record mine is still hidden but it is still recognized by osx.

Make sure the ati6000.kext in s/l/e is deleated then place the ati6000.kext you got on the desktop and run kextbeast. Thats all you should have to do to fix it. For the record mine is still hidden but it is still recognized by osx.

now i get to see my GPU, but i've tryed replacing the kext in every way possible and it still gives me the same message

"the system extension "S/L/E/ATI60000Controller.kext" was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product's vendor for an update"

oh and my internet stops working after i run multibeast for the first time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back