Asus R510JK - i7 4710HQ overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, but still no result. All files in attach after _SB to _PR

Bat life ~45 mins on full battery ;/

Code:
Last login: Wed Jul  8 08:39:41 on ttys000
MacBook-Pro-Wojtek:~ Wojtek$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
   13    2 0xffffff7f820e9000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
MacBook-Pro-Wojtek:~ Wojtek$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
MacBook-Pro-Wojtek:~ Wojtek$

Attachments

• EFI_New2.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 56
  • RehabManNew2.zip
    42.9 KB · Views: 38
  • MacBook Pro (Wojtek)_New2.ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
Done, but still no result. All files in attach after _SB to _PR

Bat life ~45 mins on full battery ;/

Code:
Last login: Wed Jul  8 08:39:41 on ttys000
MacBook-Pro-Wojtek:~ Wojtek$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
   13    2 0xffffff7f820e9000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
MacBook-Pro-Wojtek:~ Wojtek$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
MacBook-Pro-Wojtek:~ Wojtek$

The config.plist is wrong for having SSDT.aml from ssdtPRgen.sh.

config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate should be false.

Also, you're likely dropping too many OEM SSDTs. Try including all OEM SSDTs, don't exclude CPU related.

Remove 3rd party system software such as SmoothMouse.

Test pstates with AppleIntelInfo.kext. Check CPU usage with Activity Monitor.

Hi, I have seen you have successfully installed OS X on your Asus laptop. I have the same laptop and I have tried several times to install OS x but I get a continuous loop and the installation crashes (I think it has to be the flags). Please could you tell me the flags you wrote down in order to complete the installation ?

I was also wondering if the overheating issue and the battery problem was solved.

Thanks for your time and if there is any tutorial you followed please could you link it?

Hi, I have seen you have successfully installed OS X on your Asus laptop. I have the same laptop and I have tried several times to install OS x but I get a continuous loop and the installation crashes (I think it has to be the flags). Please could you tell me the flags you wrote down in order to complete the installation ?

I was also wondering if the overheating issue and the battery problem was solved.

Thanks for your time and if there is any tutorial you followed please could you link it?

Follow the Clover guide linked in the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back