GTX 1070 Colorful
Mac
  1. iMac
Dear, Anyone

My build

ASUS PRIME Z390-P
Interl Core i5 8600K
32GB RAM

I'm getting various CLOVER errors, the MacOS Catalina installation doesn't begin.

Is anyone have successful CLOVER built with similar motherboard who can share? I had different thread with similar motherboard and CPU but following those instructions it doesn't work.

Thank you

What have you tried? It would help if you posted your steps and your EFI.

FYI, I hope you're not trying to drive your display with your GTX 1070. Nvidia hasn't updated their drivers so you can't use that card past High Sierra.

There are a number of successful builds and walkthroughs here. "Seek and you will find"

Dear, Anyone

My build

ASUS PRIME Z390-P
Interl Core i5 8600K
32GB RAM

I'm getting various CLOVER errors, the MacOS Catalina installation doesn't begin.

Is anyone have successful CLOVER built with similar motherboard who can share? I had different thread with similar motherboard and CPU but following those instructions it doesn't work.

Thank you

Yes im aware of the High Sierra doesn't pass and so on... but the Hackintosh community doesn't stop on the english language, there is german link with russian dude who with certain degree of success are able to install Nvidia Web Driver and enable 3D Acceleration on Mojave and Catalina, the Russian dude does say that it's more like 50/50, but it certainly works. So i'm thinking of giving that a try. And each time i try to address that here, i get that suggestion A LOT :) like all the time.

As for both links Yes i wouldn't post this unless i've tried all, and both of them didn't work for me. Although i Do have the same specs as the 1st example i've tried EFI and clover and all what was posted on his thread.

I've tried many EFI and CLOVERs though it's the last one I have which i've treid.

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 92
  • DSC08896.JPG
    8.8 MB · Views: 128
  • DSC08897.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 61
  • DSC08898.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
This EFI is unmodified from the TonyMac repository

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 96
  • DSC08899.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC08900.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 73
  • DSC08901.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 62
I'm just hoping someone else who has similar board and might share EFI and that EFI might work .. who knows ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back