Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Prime B250M-A
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Hello guys!
I'm trying to install sierra on my computer, it's a I7 7700k with a asus prime B250M-A,
first of all i have updated the bios and keep the settings on the bios,
in second time, when I boot i put in clover options fakecpuid i put the value 0x0506E3 to boot.
But however i'm trying safe mode or not, i have the same error.

AppleUSBHostResource@ : AppleUSBHostResources::allocateDownstreamBusCurrenGated : assuming successful wakeunits 300 sleeUnits 0.

From the tells of the forum, it's a usb3 problem but the fact is that in the bios i can't disable USB3 mode.

Can someone have an solution to that?
Thanks!

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 447
Hello guys!
I'm trying to install sierra on my computer, it's a I7 7700k with a asus prime B250M-A,
first of all i have updated the bios and keep the settings on the bios,
in second time, when I boot i put in clover options fakecpuid i put the value 0x0506E3 to boot.
But however i'm trying safe mode or not, i have the same error.

AppleUSBHostResource@ : AppleUSBHostResources::allocateDownstreamBusCurrenGated : assuming successful wakeunits 300 sleeUnits 0.

From the tells of the forum, it's a usb3 problem but the fact is that in the bios i can't disable USB3 mode.

Can someone have an solution to that?
Thanks!
Use a USB 2.0 stick and a USB 2.0 port for the mac OS installation.

Same Asus Prime B250M-A. I was unable to find a way to disable USB 3.0. I have a USB 2.0 port connect to the motherboard which I tried without luck. Has anyone else had better luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back