Asus P8Z77-V Premium + Yosemite
CPU
i5-3570k
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I've been following this post

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-p8z77-v-premium-build-experience-issues.html

However im having issues, when i boot ML, with iboot, i get stuck with the loading apple, and never get to logon, the only way i've found of getting passed the loading apple, is entering -x at bootloader level, (iboot) i can then enter then login,

i've patched my bios but when i did that, it said it did not found somethings to patch, when i was doing it,

PMPatch 0.5.13

PowerManagement module at 00434CB8 patched.
PowerMgmtDxe/PowerManagement2.efi modules not found.
AMI nest modules not found.
Phoenix nest modules not found.
CpuPei module at 00791960 not patched: Patch pattern not found.
CpuPei module at 007D1960 not patched: Patch pattern not found.
Output file generated.

^-- i don't believe this patched my bios, looks as if "PowerManagement" is the only module that got patched, at the others failed,

if anyone could patch the 2003 bios for me, that would be great, please pm me the file, or leave a reply with the patched file,

I have tried patching the file my self, however as you can see, i get an error,

Clover EFI V2 does not install, it does not boot at all, its as if nothing was installed,

DSDT file just seems to make things worse, after applying and using the toold from tonymacx86.com, it gives me a panic at the apple loading screen, and never gets to logon, nothing seems to be working,

i was using snow leo and that never had any of the
issue with the apple loading screen, yes dsdt files did nothing, please some one help :banghead:

pmpatch did work the output file was created. clover does work i use it daily did u put the fakesmc kext in the 10.8 folder ? also use WithKext

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 8.03.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 8.03.30 AM.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 8.03.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 8.03.49 AM.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 8.04.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 8.04.09 AM.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 64
clover is a bootloader, right, you install it, then you can boot from the osx hdd, i installed the following, download link http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

however, when i pick the osx hdd, nothing happens, when i install chameleon, that boots, that works

nothing happens is odd r u sure? r u booting from the usb uefi correct if not thats why its not working. also u can copy and paste the files from 64 uefi to 64 then boot normal bios aka usb with no uefi if u foremated as mbr/msdos current build is r1972 compiled 5min ago

just to make it more clear

clover does not boot, it does not work, i make the selection to boot in to the mac os x hdd, from the bios, however nothing comes up, also when i say chameleon works, i selected it in bios, then i boot in to chameleon, then i boot in to mac os x in safe mode, it wont work normally,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back