Contribute
Register

Asus P8P67 Pro with MultiBeast 4.3's UserDSDT & SpeedStepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
souga said:
I also don't know if the DSDT would be the same on a Rev. 3.1.

Nice question, will that DSDT work on a Rev 3.1 ?

Edit: it work aparently

but no audio, says no output connected, i got an P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1

Also games are slooww and i got a GTX 560

Edit 2:

Audio is working, bluetooth is working, sleep is working but performance is veery bad on ported games.

what can i do?

Ok so now averting is working fine sleep audio but now a have a big problem ones in a wile a got this error where you need to press de power button to turn it off so that is a big problem any ideas on how to fix that???
I notice that error where i try to open 2 or more programs at the same time if you have that error or if you know a fix please post it and thank you/...

Please help,

I flash bios with patched 3207 bios and there was no way to make things working, so I downgrade with this method
http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?id= ... uage=en-us

to 2103 bios on my p7p67 pro rev 3.1, and...the multiplier of my 2500K doesn't want to go up to 33, like a 2500. Why I lost the possibility of increase multiplier?

(after downgrade of bios osx works as usual)

Hi, were exactly does rhe DSDT file go? Sorry for a noob question. I know it goes to the extra folder, but where is that?

Also, which graphics driver should I select for my two GTX580 cards?

No matter what I do, I'm getting a KP after I install multibeast and reboot...
I guess the problem can also lie in the old Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS pro PCI card that I'm using...

Move it to the desktop then on multi beast select UserDSDT Install and you are done ...

The Extra folder is located on your installation drive

Unfortunately, I get KP after installing multibeast with all the options and trying to boot. Then I have to reinstall and try again. I even tried nothing but chimera, and it still gives me KP:(

Special stuff in my system:

2x nvidia gtx580
PCI card - Audigy 2 zs pro platinum

Also, I'm using 10.7.4

Bios is the same, bios settings are default with the necessary options from another asus p67 guide.

Go to ur drive and on the extra folder erase all the contents then try to remove memory just keep 4 G and remove all the extra drives then boot whit rBoot try to install multi beast whit the User ud5h.aml and chimera then restart ...i hope it works

Why ud5h.aml when I have the asus p8p67 pro?

Well, now I just recreated everything to the conditions of the original guide (only thing connected to the p8p67 pro board were one GTX580, one HDD and 4gb ram.

I used the asus p8p67 pro dsdt from the database. When I do the initial lion install from the unibeast stick, it boots to a lion with working ethernet.

Then I started multibeast, selected the EXACT SAME stuff as in this guide and upon reboot - boom - kernel panic.

The only thing that was different was my lion is 10.7.4
I'm thinking that maybe the speedstepper is the problem, as it says it is for 10.7.3

I tried it with 10.7.3.

Now after multibeast, it gets stuck on the apple logo after reboot :(

The only thing that is different now to the guide is my graphics card - a gtx580.

Any ideas on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back