Contribute
Register

Asus P8H61M-LEU-SB3: Sierra installer crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this happens? Because the CUDA Framework is prepared to read an specific version of the GPU Drivers, and with the last update, it doesn't recognize the installed version.

How to fix:
- In the desktop, press CMD + SHIFT + G and put this path: /Library/Frameworks/CUDA.framework/Versions/A/Libraries
- Make a copy of the file name "libcuda_367.15.10.05_mercury.dylib", and rename to "libcuda_367.15.10.15_mercury.dylib"
- Close the Finder's window
- In the desktop, press CMD + SHIFT + G and put this path: /Library/Frameworks/CUDA.framework/Versions/A/Resources
- Edit the file Info.plist and add the following lines as the last childs in the NVDAResmanVersions element and save it:
Code (Text):

<key>367.15.10.15</key>
<string>367.15.10.15</string>
Introducing key & string produced a grey right upper part of the Nvidia CUDA screen, so i restored and got (again): "no update availbale"; Maybe key & string do not address the card Asus Geforce EN 210 Silent? Anybody a better proposal than wait for a Nvidia update? Tks everybody for helping me to get Sierra up and working; remains that at start-up i have to select my disk in Tony's clover-screen; after selecting the disk i very often get first the Ø sign or Apple without progress line before getting Sierra correctly after re-trial.

Introducing key & string produced a grey right upper part of the Nvidia CUDA screen, so i restored and got (again): "no update availbale"; Maybe key & string do not address the card Asus Geforce EN 210 Silent? Anybody a better proposal than wait for a Nvidia update? Tks everybody for helping me to get Sierra up and working; remains that at start-up i have to select my disk in Tony's clover-screen; after selecting the disk i very often get first the Ø sign or Apple without progress line before getting Sierra correctly after re-trial.

Did you use the correct driver version?
You have to use 367.15.10.35 NOT 367.15.10.15

i did modify to "35" but omitted to adapt the text in the message -sorry for that-; the report of the results still stand, see screenshots: what about the "f01" in 367.15.10.35f0
1-Libraries.png
2-Resources info.png
3-CUDAPreferences.png
4-instr Nvidia driver.png
1 ?

Hello people

I have a problem and a need a help.
I make a upgrade in my PC and now the Hackintosh don't function.
At this moment the characteristics of my PC are:
Board: Asus P8H61-M Pro
CPU: Intel i5-2400 - 3.10 GHz + HD Graphics 2500 Quad Core
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 210
Memory: 2 memories DDR3 4Gb Kingston Desktop - KVR1333D3N9 / 4G.

Before the upgrade he had installed the Hackintosh sierra running straight on a P7p55d board. The difference is that the old board was not UEFI and this is it.
I tried to start normally and it does not work, I created a Pen Usb with Unibeast for Uefi, but it always gives me the same error that I send in the next image. Someone can help me? Is it hardware incompatibility?

Best regards

Attachments

• Kernel panic.jpg
    Kernel panic.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back