Asus P8H61-I R2.0 Hackintoshable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got past the no entry screen and was greeted with this

Attachments

• 1471961554844763175015.jpg
    1471961554844763175015.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 330
Im using clover bootloader, and unibeast el capitan installer, and apple sign appears and then system reboots. safe mode
Error allocating 0x4705 pages at 0x0000000000c67000 alloc type 2
Error loading kernel cache (0xe)
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting

Be sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 when using OsxAptioFixDrv.

Got past that and now the apple logo loads and then the no entry sign appears. in verbose mode, i get bluetooth controller and then still waiting on root device

Waiting for Boot Device indicates OS X can find your USB Boot Drive plug it in a USB 2 port not USB 3 port. Stuck at Missing Bluetooth Controller is Graphics. Do you have (Inject Intel) set to True in Config.plist?

I just got this same motherboard cracked in the last two days. It is my first Hackintosh, and I'm very green to this world, so excuse me if anything sounds funny.

First thing, I removed my GPU and opened clover in the BIOS, using the boot flag nv_disable=1

I ran El Capitan boot loader, and got a perfect install, minus the graphics lag.

I then was able to get online and download the Nvidia drivers for my PNY GT710. Don't knock me, I only did this because my CPU is a Core i5 3550, and I don't do anything GPU intensive. After I installed the drivers, I placed my GPU back on the MOBO. The first thing I got was upon restart with Clover boot flag nv_disable was the bluetooth controller issue. I used JimHavrum's fix, and finally got it to boot. Link below, post #4.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/stuck-at-missing-bluetooth-controller-transport.111111/

Afterwards, I booted from Clover with boot flag nvda_drv=1 and ran multibeast.

MultiBeast settings are as follows
UEFI
Audio - Voodoo 2.8.8
Disk - 3rd party SATA
Misc - All Fake and Null CPU
Network - Realtk RT8111 2.2.1
USB - Third party, 7/8/9, Increase Max
Definitions - iMac 13,2

Everything turned out well except sound, but IIRC, I used a different Voodoo the first time I did this setup about a month ago, and forgot to note which one, so play around with sound drivers in MultiBeast, but I do promise that I had working sound at one time.

I just got this same motherboard cracked in the last two days. It is my first Hackintosh, and I'm very green to this world, so excuse me if anything sounds funny.

First thing, I removed my GPU and opened clover in the BIOS, using the boot flag nv_disable=1

I ran El Capitan boot loader, and got a perfect install, minus the graphics lag.

I then was able to get online and download the Nvidia drivers for my PNY GT710. Don't knock me, I only did this because my CPU is a Core i5 3550, and I don't do anything GPU intensive. After I installed the drivers, I placed my GPU back on the MOBO. The first thing I got was upon restart with Clover boot flag nv_disable was the bluetooth controller issue. I used JimHavrum's fix, and finally got it to boot. Link below, post #4.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/stuck-at-missing-bluetooth-controller-transport.111111/

Afterwards, I booted from Clover with boot flag nvda_drv=1 and ran multibeast.

MultiBeast settings are as follows
UEFI
Audio - Voodoo 2.8.8
Disk - 3rd party SATA
Misc - All Fake and Null CPU
Network - Realtk RT8111 2.2.1
USB - Third party, 7/8/9, Increase Max
Definitions - iMac 13,2

Everything turned out well except sound, but IIRC, I used a different Voodoo the first time I did this setup about a month ago, and forgot to note which one, so play around with sound drivers in MultiBeast, but I do promise that I had working sound at one time.

NullCPUPowermanagement isn't needed with Clover.

Who have solved problem with sleep on this MB?

This MB with additional GPU have one successful clover setting - SMBIOS iMac 12,2-13,2

I haven't had a sleep problem, but I'm still a weirdo that shuts his desktops down when done using them.

I could really use a working clover config.plist or initial settings to add to my usb stick and boot the ElCap installer properly for this motherboard. Would be u-efi install to a ssd. I have a I5-2400 and a MSI NV 750ti LP. 2x4GB ddr-1333. No BT or WL card. All I get is KP's with MacPro3,1, iMac12,2 and 13,2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back