Asus 2G GTX 660 Card
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there,

I've been using ASUS P7P55D-E PRO mboard with my hackintosh for a few years now, but in the past I had a lower version of the bios, and simply ran the easy option, without a DSDT, but I wanted to tune it a little more, and have updated the bios to 1602, then kicked off a rebuild on a new hard drive.

After install a base OS (snow leopard), I have USB, network etc, then once I run the patch, and multibeast (latest) it reboots and no USB at all. At that point, I can't use mouse, keyboard etc, so it's pretty much useless.

Noting, I also can't boot, which I have seen a thread on, although that used to work too and i use the boot disc to get around it while testing this build. I have an nvidia 250 video card. I use the linux network driver, and have a USB creative sound which works by default with OSX, i.e. I turn off the mboard sound, although there are enough posts around so maybe I'll explore it later. CPU is i7 2.9 and there is 8GB gskill ram.

So, anyone out there who can help with the DSDT not working? I follow all the instructions with the build guide, and rename it to DSDT.aml on the desktop.

Thanks.

I have confirmed, this issue appears with the new hard drive block size.

i.e. http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

When I swapped to an older drive, usb issue was gone!

- - - Updated - - -

I have confirmed, this issue appears with the new hard drive block size.

i.e. http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

When I swapped to an older drive, usb issue was gone!

Actually, I'm going to revise this, the boot-0 error wasn't related, it was a co-incidence.

This issue was related to plugging other SATA drives after the initial install and muti-beast.

Resolved, by plugging in SATA drives after first boot, to ensure I had mouse, then re-ran multibeast and all is well!

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back