Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Asus P7P55D-E i7 870 GT 710 Installed Monterey loss of two displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed Monterey on and Asus (with GT 710). With Big Sur I could connect three screens. Now I can see only from one. Attached is the config.plist. I used the latest Lilu and weg Any help? THX
The 710 is unsupported in Monterey. It still had support in Big Sur. Apple frequently drops support for older dedicated graphics cards. This time they ended all Nvidia Kepler support.

Screen Shot 32.jpg

Last edited:
The 710 is unsupported in Monterey. It still had support in Big Sur. Apple frequently drops support for older dedicated graphics cards. This time they ended all Nvidia Kepler support.
Thanks trs96!! So I guess I need a new video card or I continue with one display!! Can you suggest a video card compatible that uses 2 DVI and one HDMI or one DVI and two HDMI that it is not expensive? Emphasis on not expensive. Thanks

So I guess I need a new video card or I continue with one display!!
Apple supported Kepler graphics for 9 years so that was a very long run of support. Longer than average.

Can you suggest a video card compatible that uses one DVI and two HDMI ?
Some people buy the Yeston RX 560 LP GPU. Note that the Yeston RX 550 doesn't work with macOS.
The Yeston RX 560 has one DVI and one HDMI. Look for it on your local Ebay store.

You could buy one of these and use a DP to DVI adapter for the 3rd monitor. Not sure that will work but may be worth trying. If these are too expensive, go back to using Big Sur with 3 monitors.

I installed Monterey on and Asus (with GT 710). With Big Sur I could connect three screens. Now I can see only from one. Attached is the config.plist. I used the latest Lilu and weg Any help? THX
Can you advise which SMBIOS did you use for Monterey? I have similar board Asus P7P55D LE
Can you share EFI zip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back