Contribute
Register

Asus P7P55 DSDT sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
aleister said:
fine :) I thought there must be something
Yep, had a GTS250 Card for 3 days...only VGA was working, so i send it back and now i use a ATI HD5750 with GraphicsEnabler=Yes in 64Bit. All Outs(HDMi,DVI,VGA Dongle) are working without any extra Kext, only the kabyl Booter file

Ok! I will buy ATI HD5750 or HD5770 today and try it. I have so many troubles with GT250 and if ATI can make HDMI out, it should be perfect for me.

P.S. Do you have a link for 5750 GUIDE incase I set it wrong. Many THANKS!

aleister I have to thank you so much, your latest dsdt worked perfectly with my P7P55LX Bios 1003 and the adjusted jumper. I now have a perfectly working Hackintosh.

You should request that your DSDT Edit be added to the DSDT List because the current one doesn't even support shutdown and changing the usb jumper is really easy so thats not a reason to avoid putting it up.

Thanks again you just supplied my first Christmas Present :D

Hi Aleister, have you tried using the latest P7P55 LX BIOS 1101?

Everything is working fine with the latest version of MultiBeast with SL 10.6.5 except for the sleep function. The suspend mode in BIOS is set on Auto, have removed my SATA DVD drive, have all jumpers set to +5VSB, and am using Lnx2Mac Realtek driver, but still doesn't wake after I put it to sleep from the apple menu. Would like to try your DSDT but am hesitant since the BIOS isn't the same. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Buttered Apples said:
Hi Aleister, have you tried using the latest P7P55 LX BIOS 1101?

Everything is working fine with the latest version of MultiBeast with SL 10.6.5 except for the sleep function. The suspend mode in BIOS is set on Auto, have removed my SATA DVD drive, have all jumpers set to +5VSB, and am using Lnx2Mac Realtek driver, but still doesn't wake after I put it to sleep from the apple menu. Would like to try your DSDT but am hesitant since the BIOS isn't the same. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Sleep is worth the bios re-flash and using the older bios. Im gonna install 10.6.5 and try now to see if that causes any problems because im using 10.6.4 and have a perfect system. But yea Aleister's DSDT is perfect. Im also using the Lnx2Mac Driver incase you were worried about that. Ill post back my results about 10.6.5. Also do you have any reasons why you dont want to use the 1003 bios??

I don't have a reason for 1101, I just put this together and used the latest BIOS before I found this thread. If your 10.6.5 upgrade goes smoothly I will either roll back the BIOS or just try the DSDT as I doubt the BIOS changed much. Thanks for your input!

Greetings friends
Forgive for bad English
Once again thanks aleister for many information

I have connected the TV on HDMI GT220 (video works excellently / a sound HDMI doesn't work )

I used VoodooHDA.kext 2.7.2 (by aleister) But it isn't convenient to use skype
It is necessary to switch exits (at me the amplifier is connected)

i used VoodooHDA.kext 0.2.56 - The audio an exit is automatically defined
skype in ear-phone, ear-phone

a sound HDMI doesn't work !!!

There are thoughts? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Archive 2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
using this method i have gotten my one gtx 460 to work, but when i put the second 460 in the system won'tt boot. How do u enable the second card? any help is hugely appreciated :headbang:

Attachments

• tony.tiff
    48.4 KB · Views: 190
Dans564 said:
using this method i have gotten my one gtx 460 to work, but when i put the second 460 in the system won'tt boot. How do u enable the second card? any help is hugely appreciated :headbang:

Pretty Sure 2 Cards Dont work

Sleep works on 10.6.5 just fine with this bios. However, I had a problem getting keyboard and mouse to work after a time machine restore. Not important if you dont use time machine.

Deep sleep works with the 1101 BIOS and 10.6.5 for me, too. It's fantastic. Thanks Aleister!

yeah i know...ale Features working fine with Bios 1101, even with 1003 DSDT.

However, i made a new DSDT based on 1101.

Ofcourse (Auto)Sleep and Hibernate(a.k.a DeepSleep) works fine
Native Speedstep and all Kexts are loading

DSDT is attached

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    37.5 KB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back