Contribute
Register

Asus P7H55-M SI + ASUS RX580 + Unibeast Catalina with legacy mode installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P7H55-M SI
CPU
Intel core i7-870
Graphics
Asus AMD Radeon RX580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone! I have an issue while installing on Asus P7H55-M SI. Downloaded as always Catalina.app from App Store, mounted Clover via unibeast in legacy mode. After bios screen I've successfully selected flash drive and clover starts, selected option install MacOS, apple logo showed on screen, progress bar goes, but suddenly go to black screen after reaching half of bar. Do I need to somehow improve my clover installation with kext and how to do this?

Much appreciated, waiting for your response!

Hello everyone! I have an issue while installing on Asus P7H55-M SI. Downloaded as always Catalina.app from App Store, mounted Clover via unibeast in legacy mode. After bios screen I've successfully selected flash drive and clover starts, selected option install MacOS, apple logo showed on screen, progress bar goes, but suddenly go to black screen after reaching half of bar. Do I need to somehow improve my clover installation with kext and how to do this?

Much appreciated, waiting for your response!
I have moved your post to Desktop Support

No idea if you need to improve your clover installation, as you haven't provided a copy of your current setup. So we don't know what you are using to boot your system or what you need to make it work.

Post a copy of your Clover EFI folder so we have a better idea of what might be wrong.

You should also make sure you have these three boot arguments in your config.plist.

-v keepsyms=1 debug=0x100

Boot the system and take a photo of the Verbose text shown on the screen as your system Kernel Panics (KP's). Doing this would help us understand what is happening when you boot Catalina and why it KP's.

Make sure you redact/delete the Serial Number, Board Serial Number, SmUUID, MLB and ROM entries from your config.plist before posting a copy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back