Contribute
Register

Asus p7H55-M +i5 760+GTS 250. Hackintoshed to 10.6.6 64bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
o0Dr4g0n0o said:
Pinoy na pinoy! :) Yeah, you're probably using a Samsung LCD/LED TV which is what i'm using now as well. I just got a dvi to vga adaptor and it works fine. :)

Ahahahaha! Lupet Pre! :lol: Just bought an adaptor sa greenhills, dvi to vga it worked. I can now change resolution with ease..and my monitor seems to have deeper blacks all of a sudden.:) Im using an Acer x163wl. There are more resolution choices too than before..but unfortunately there is no 1366x768 which is the native res of my monitor. Im currently using 1280x768. Any ideas pre?

quobetah said:
Ahahahaha! Lupet Pre! :lol: Just bought an adaptor sa greenhills, dvi to vga it worked. I can now change resolution with ease..and my monitor seems to have deeper blacks all of a sudden.:) Im using an Acer x163wl. There are more resolution choices too than before..but unfortunately there is no 1366x768 which is the native res of my monitor. Im currently using 1280x768. Any ideas pre?

Hmm... I'm not sure. But try clicking detect monitor in system preferences > display. I think I had the same problem for awhile... But i don't know exactly how it was solved. It either got solved before when I kept trying to delete and reinstall kexts using Multibeast, or it was reformatting and reinstalling from scratch. I also tried playing around with detect monitor and changing refresh rates. I'm sorry I don't know which one of these really solved the issue but I no longer have it.

Hi, I believe we have more or less the same specifications, except for the GPU, I'm just curious, does your sleep working with DSDT+Multibeast methods?
I'm using the P7H55D-M-EVO dsdt from the dsdt database, everything's working except for sleep and I could use a little tips if you guys don't mind. ;)

PS: I have post a detail of my problem here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15541

I believe sleep mode really doesnt work with our boards. I dont use it anyway so i quit trying to get it to work after around 5 tries.

I see, thats too bad, I guess the only equivalent solution I found so far is the deepsleep widget that perform similar function to hibernate in windows, the downside to it is longer boot time, but at least I can save my last state.

the gts 250 wicht dvi and hdmi running ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back