CPU: E6550 2.33Ghz C2D
3Gb DDR2 667Mhz
EVGA GT 240 512Mb - graphics enabler yes
ACL 662 Audio
Attansic L1 Ethernet

I was able to boot and install Lion via the 8Gb USB tonymac method
Then ran multibeast for lion

System boots, shutdown, restarts all fine

I had to find a Attansic L1 kext which works from another site and also found a special made voodoo kext for the sound.

So everything "is working"

Am I still required to create a DSDT?

I only ask as under system profiler where it lists my Sata devices it does not specify the Intel Controller ICH7 - its just blank and then lists the Sata device. Again everything appears to work fine so is it purely cosmetic?

I did try to create a DSDT but cant get it to work.

I tried extracting from Windows (Aida 64) and Mac (MacAISL and DSDT Editor and iASLME)

I could extract a acpi from Windows - rename it to .aml and then open it in Mac DSDT editors and try add ICH7 patches etc but when compiling it would show errors and refuse to fix them. If I do not add any patches I could compile and then export a file ok. But when I ran multibeast with DSDT support nothing changes - system profiler still doesnt show ICH7 under SATA.

Screen Shot 2013-10-08 at 9.42.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-08 at 9.42.06 AM.png

I guess I can just use it as is.

(this is my 3rd Hackintosh, but the 1st two were specific builds recommended on this website so everything work without hassle)

Attachments

• windows extract acpi_dsdt.aml
    27.9 KB · Views: 408
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back