Motherboard
Asus P2520LA-XO0281D (Clover)
CPU
Intel Core i3 4005u 1.7 GhZ
Graphics
Intel HD 4400, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello I wanted to know why in my Asus pc the trackpad works but the control panel says trackpad not found.
i have tried also to do appleps2smartouchpad.kext and then I saw a blank panel, so I overwrite the touchpad.prefpane and I saw the menu.
after using the pc for browsing web I also saw some gesture adding in the menu (???) and they worked but sometimes the kext stops working so I came back to the voodoops2 one.
I want to know why applePs2 kext (I used October 2015 version, other ones seems not to be working) let me see the prefs but the voodoo one doesn't?

Hello I wanted to know why in my Asus pc the trackpad works but the control panel says trackpad not found.
i have tried also to do appleps2smartouchpad.kext and then I saw a blank panel, so I overwrite the touchpad.prefpane and I saw the menu.
after using the pc for browsing web I also saw some gesture adding in the menu (???) and they worked but sometimes the kext stops working so I came back to the voodoops2 one.
I want to know why applePs2 kext (I used October 2015 version, other ones seems not to be working) let me see the prefs but the voodoo one doesn't?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back