Graphics
ASUS RX 580 O8G
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
im using GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0
on my Z68A-D3H-B3 board

but it only boots up in 1024x768 resolution, also having the GPU show up as... well... GPU with 3MB VRAM lol

anyone know what the configurations for this card is?

its kinda weird as i heard everyone say that the 210 with 512MB VRAM cards work OOB o_O

Thanks!

Had the same issue with the 1GB version of this card when I initially tried to do install with EasyBeast. Once I tried installing with a custom DSDT, the card was working perfectly!

If that's not your issue, this thread has some other stuff you could try: viewtopic.php?t=33699

im using a DSDT for my build already...

jjc777 said:
If that's not your issue, this thread has some other stuff you could try: viewtopic.php?t=33699

Tried using EFI strings, but the card acts weird when i change resolutions, sometimes staying at the blue screen...

btw im using Snow Leopard o_O

Thanks!

bump...? ><

yeah i guess thats the closest i can get it to be fully functional :S

I have one on my GA-Z77-D3H and it's working fine... I just didn't realize it was working fine because I would get errors when attempting to open quicktime videos (once the card was installed it was an error -101.)

I finally realized the card was working properly when I checked out the accerlated screensavers and set the desktop background to change every 5 seconds and saw the smooth fade-in/fade-out of graphics.

It was then that I realized my issue was that I had the incorrect audio drivers; I hadn't realized I needed to load the Voodoo HDA 2.7.2. for VT2021 in MultiBeast for my mobo's Via audio chip.

Once I did that everything was hunkydory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back