Contribute
Register

asus n72vz prohibition error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asus N76VZ

Hello, I have done the usb with clover UEFI but when I try to start the installation it stops after "missing bluetooth transport" and then comes out a white sign of prohibition. What can I do? What can be wrong? please help me
smile.png

my caratteristichs
Asus n72vz
/// MOTHERBOARD : ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. N76VZ CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3630qm 2.40 GHz

RAM : 8192 MB DDR3-SDRAM GRAPHIC CARD: Intel® HD Graphics 4000 Hard Disk : Western Digital WD7500BPKT-80PK4T0 (750GB) + Western Digital WD7500BPKT-80PK4T0 (750GB) CD-Rom Drive:MAT{censored}ABD-MLT U Monitor : HC9GK€173HGE - 17 pollici WIFI : Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 Ethernet: Controller Ethernet Gigabit Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 PCI-E (NDIS 6.30) Bios : American Megatrends Inc. mouse : ASUS PS/2 Port Clickpad Bluetooth : Intel® Centrino® Wireless Bluetooth® 4.0 + High Speed Adap audio : ASUSTeK Computer 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller
Resolution 1920x1080

boot args
-V kext-dev-mode=1 inject kext yes Inject Intel = ok
sorry i am a noob

Post EFI/Clover folder.

ok i finally succesfully install yosemite, following the guide you linked me!
now wich kext i have to install?do you have other guides that can help me? many thanks

Read the FAQ.

I managed to install os x, I tried to install clover (popping UEFI), now when I start (USB) system has a '"autonomy" for a few minutes then hangs (eg: in the last start and you do not see icons the mouse cursor becomes the colored ball and runs indefinitely, and are forced to turn off the button)
What can be the cause / solution?
Appenna install clover Iniza to give me some strange problems and I'm forced to turn off the button!
the computer is turned on shortly after that goes into freeze, the color wheel that spins and you can do most anything, from what can be given? usb done so wrong?

I managed to install os x, I tried to install clover (popping UEFI), now when I start (USB) system has a '"autonomy" for a few minutes then hangs (eg: in the last start and you do not see icons the mouse cursor becomes the colored ball and runs indefinitely, and are forced to turn off the button)
What can be the cause / solution?
Appenna install clover Iniza to give me some strange problems and I'm forced to turn off the button!
the computer is turned on shortly after that goes into freeze, the color wheel that spins and you can do most anything, from what can be given? usb done so wrong?

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder you're using to boot.

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder you're using to boot.
Hello now I have a problem in the post installation, i can't launch OSX without USB.I installed OSX and clover, when booting from USB everything goes well. I think the problem is in the bios: when I try to launch osx nothing happens, i mean in the bios I press enter on the osx drive, the screen goes black for a split second and I returned to the same screen as before.I also disabled the secure boot and made several tests by changing the various options. Any idea on what can it be? It could be a formatting issue with disk utility? although I do not think because the installation is successful.thank you ps: my laptop model is asus n76vz not 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back