Contribute
Register

Asus n56vz-s4037v Graphic/Audio Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you mean install each untill it works?

Kind of .... Goes something like this:
- find codec
- search for guide/download where it appears the person knows what they were doing (there is a lot of bad kexts out there)
- be prepared for the worst (eg. be prepared for how you're going to remove it)
- try it

Note:
- all patched AppleHDAs require DSDT patches, some different than others
- you should verify that the contents of the kext make sense for what you know about your codec (eg. the codec id called out in AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver Info.plist matches your codec id).

If it works, then you can, with a little more digging create a patched AppleHDA from the current AppleHDA (eg. 10.9 AppleHDA).

i better fresh start tomorrow everything. Do you have any tips what should I install from multibeast based on my specs

Start with power management properly implemented: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

Then get graphics working (above). Then the rest...

Kind of .... Goes something like this:
- find codec
- search for guide/download where it appears the person knows what they were doing (there is a lot of bad kexts out there)
- be prepared for the worst (eg. be prepared for how you're going to remove it)
- try it

is there anyway to find out the codec without installing Linux? after 2 hours of research i still couldn't find the which ALC I should install.

I Re-Installed mavericks, now whenever I open my pc(osx mavericks) it's booting with "SAFE BOOT" for somereason.

is there anyway to find out the codec without installing Linux? after 2 hours of research i still couldn't find the which ALC I should install.

I Re-Installed mavericks, now whenever I open my pc(osx mavericks) it's booting with "SAFE BOOT" for somereason.

You don't need to install Linux. Just run it from USB.

For the safe mode, problem, it could be you have "-x" in your boot-args. You can print them in Terminal with 'nvram' or 'nvram boot-args'. Use 'sudo nvram -d boot-args' to clear.

You don't need to install Linux. Just run it from USB.

For the safe mode, problem, it could be you have "-x" in your boot-args. You can print them in Terminal with 'nvram' or 'nvram boot-args'. Use 'sudo nvram -d boot-args' to clear.
It doesnt boot without -x

It doesnt boot without -x

"-x" *is* safe boot. If you're typing it, that's the reason you get safe boot. That's what it does.

What happens if you boot without "-x"?

Apple logo appears and freezes, waited 15 min but nothing happaned

Apple logo appears and freezes, waited 15 min but nothing happaned

Boot "-v" to diagnose. Likely a graphics problem...

Boot "-v" to diagnose. Likely a graphics problem...

I Give up :) I'll just wait till someone successfully install mavericks on asus n56 series. and I will follow his guide. This is frustrating/exhausting and require so much knowledge. thank you so much for your helps, I really appricate it. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Hi Kaanc
I've same laptop than you ( more similar) Asus n56vv
intel core I7 3630 Qm
nvidia gerforce gt750m 2gb
intel hd 4000
realtek audio
wifi atheros ar9485

I've tried to instal maverics with unibeast but after apple logo i've black screen !!
What flag's you have used for boot ?
And what setting in bios you have make .
Could you say me exact procedure for install.
Thank's in advance for your help
By Dino:thumbup:

Hi Kaanc
I've same laptop than you ( more similar) Asus n56vv
intel core I7 3630 Qm
nvidia gerforce gt750m 2gb
intel hd 4000
realtek audio
wifi atheros ar9485

I've tried to instal maverics with unibeast but after apple logo i've black screen !!
What flag's you have used for boot ?
And what setting in bios you have make .
Could you say me exact procedure for install.
Thank's in advance for your help
By Dino:thumbup:

Try "-v IGPEnabler=No" or "-v -x IGPEnabler=No GraphicsEnabler=No"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back