Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I created a bootable usb with the clover uefi laptop guide. i booted in verbose mode but itis stopping after the nvidia disabled message (nv_disabled=1). Does someone has a tutorial for me that i can follow? i tried everything.

My specs:

Asus N551JQ-CN020H
I7- 4710HQ @ 2.5gHz
Intel HM86 Express
Intel hd4600 mobile
geforce 845m

Greetings

Hello,

I created a bootable usb with the clover uefi laptop guide. i booted in verbose mode but itis stopping after the nvidia disabled message (nv_disabled=1). Does someone has a tutorial for me that i can follow? i tried everything.

My specs:

Asus N551JQ-CN020H
I7- 4710HQ @ 2.5gHz
Intel HM86 Express
Intel hd4600 mobile
geforce 845m

Greetings

Post photo of verbose boot.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

IMG_20150803_215437.jpg

EDIT: I added my efi zip.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 79
Sometimes the installer reaches an apple screen but the loading bar does nothing...

EFI/Clover/kexts is wrong. EFI/Clover/kexts/10.10 is empty yet exists. No kexts will be injected.

The config.plist is not one linked by my guide.

Read the guide carefully.

i moved my kexts from other to the 10.10 folder. Will try your hd4600 config.plist.

Edit: it worked, such a nooby mistake hehe. Thank you for your help :) .

I've got the exact same laptop as you and I was wondering what other kexts you've used to make it all working.

Maybe we can make a tutorial for this laptop to fix it all :)

I've already got the Intel HD 4600 thing fixed.
But it's still a bit glitchy (full page rendering glitches), no sound, no double HDMI, no sound over HDMI, no WiFi (but that's an incompatibility problem, that'll never work).

Also, my on disk booter won't work, unless I use my USB...

I've got the exact same laptop as you and I was wondering what other kexts you've used to make it all working.

Maybe we can make a tutorial for this laptop to fix it all :)

I've already got the Intel HD 4600 thing fixed.
But it's still a bit glitchy (full page rendering glitches), no sound, no double HDMI, no sound over HDMI, no WiFi (but that's an incompatibility problem, that'll never work).

Also, my on disk booter won't work, unless I use my USB...

HD4600 info: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...tel-hd4200-hd4400-hd4600-mobile-yosemite.html

Clover bootloader setup: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back