i7- 2630QM/HM65
Graphics
GT 540M 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

I made Mojavo USB installer and was able too booth installer and I looks ok but at the end
when install looks Completed it reboots and at the end I get this error (No KP)

MacOS could not be installed on your computer
The installer recources were not found.

I use This Instal USB also on desktop computer and al went ok up and running on Mojavo

Can Somebody Help to fix this? also need it on my Laptop Asus N53 (Now on El-Capitan)

Attachments

• IMG_6620.JPG
    IMG_6620.JPG
    350.1 KB · Views: 128
Hi

I made Mojavo USB installer and was able too booth installer and I looks ok but at the end

I use This Instal USB also on desktop computer and al went ok up and running on Mojavo

Can Somebody Help to fix this? also need it on my Laptop Asus N53 (Now on El-Capitan)
you haven't uploaded your problem reporting files

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

can you please help how I upload my problem reporting Files? I don't understanding sorry and I need help
If you can't boot, a bare minimum is:
- Boot verbose, attach photo
- Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F2 then F4 at main Clover screen just before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Note: Some laptops swap Fn+Fx for Fx. For those laptops, press Fn+F2 then Fn+F4. If you're not sure, press F2, then F4, then Fn+F2, then Fn+F4. You can also verify by pressing F1 (or Fn+F1) to see which one brings the menu.

Hi

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

If you can't boot, a bare minimum is:
- Boot verbose, attach photo
- Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F2 then F4 at main Clover screen just before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Note: Some laptops swap Fn+Fx for Fx. For those laptops, press Fn+F2 then Fn+F4. If you're not sure, press F2, then F4, then Fn+F2, then Fn+F4. You can also verify by pressing F1 (or Fn+F1) to see which one brings the menu.

Thanks I will do it let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back