Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi folks,

This is my second hackintosh (the first works perfecty but is a desktop). I've read most of the FAQ about laptop even if I didn't understoud everything ;-)
I am installing Sierra OS with unibeast 7 tools on this laptop but, has said in the FAQ, it's not a piece cake!

BIOS have been modified as proposed in FAQ and some posts

I have my USB key ready, but first,after power on it takes about 4minutes to acces the clover panel! it's a bit huge !

Second, if I launch Sierra disc nothing appened, black screen. I just have this (see below) if I put -V & -X in clover boot options. but nothing else happend.

Third , I've used CPU-Z to verify CPU and mobo chipset but it tells me chipset is : intel skylake-U rev .08

and Last, It seems that I have an Intel HD520 graphics but also Geforce 940N. Do I need to inject Nvidia?

thanks

Attachments

• DSC03891.JPG
    DSC03891.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 193
Hi folks,

This is my second hackintosh (the first works perfecty but is a desktop). I've read most of the FAQ about laptop even if I didn't understoud everything ;-)
I am installing Sierra OS with unibeast 7 tools on this laptop but, has said in the FAQ, it's not a piece cake!

BIOS have been modified as proposed in FAQ and some posts

I have my USB key ready, but first,after power on it takes about 4minutes to acces the clover panel! it's a bit huge !

Second, if I launch Sierra disc nothing appened, black screen. I just have this (see below) if I put -V & -X in clover boot options. but nothing else happend.

Third , I've used CPU-Z to verify CPU and mobo chipset but it tells me chipset is : intel skylake-U rev .08

and Last, It seems that I have an Intel HD520 graphics but also Geforce 940N. Do I need to inject Nvidia?

thanks

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back