Contribute
Register

ASUS K43SV/A43SV with Mountain Lion, working on it, help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluetooth is optional, better to have IOReg to get the spec info for your laptop.

Oops didn't see that.

Anyway I have updated my bios already but alc269 is still not working. Even voodooHDA can't give me at least audio output. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Please help guys! I still don't have audio even though my model is K43SV and cavendishqi's files should work. I can't even get it to work with voodooHDA. I tried voodooHDA 2.2 but still no output devices found. 2.1 gives me 4 useless digital output. What could be wrong? any ideas?

Thanks!

Have you also copied the patched AppleHDA.kext?

If it doesn't work, I really want to suggest you to do it from scratch, for example, get your own DSDT, IOReg files and etc, and maybe codec files too. Then we could know more about your specs.

Yes I did. I also tried other patched AppleHDA available for alc269. I tried getting my own DSDT and replaced the HDEF part but still no luck. I guess I really have to start from scratch but maybe just the AppleHDA patching from MlyDinEsH's post. Honestly I don't really understand a lot of these codes, I can only follow instructions so I'm afraid I may worsen the problem if I start everything from scratch.

hi guys... i install mac os and work fine... but i have a problem if remove usb from the port the iboot don't start ,how to resolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back