Contribute
Register

Asus H110M-R - is this m'board compatible to be Hackintoshed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS H110M-R
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
onboard GPU
Hello everybody. Nice to be here!

After much searching online I came across this website, and it seems like it's the Hackintosh resource I've been after.

I'm pretty ok with computers, both PC and Mac, but I admit my tech knowledge is lacking after a certain point, I won't lie, especially with messing with BIOS, and so on.

I recently bought a well priced decent PC, pre-built, with the intention of running both OS, and replacing my ageing MacMini with a much more powerful specced machine to make music on. This new computer runs great but I really want to get OSX running on it if possible. I just wish I'd known some m'boards were more suitable than others from the outset.

Does anyone know if the Asus H110M-R is compatible to use for an OSX install? I know that it does need some tweaks, as I read about it not supporting Apple's power management unless you patch the BIOS...it's just I hope someone out there takes pity on me, reads this and knows what needs to be done to get it working!

Even more ideal - I'm in the UK, Greater Manchester, and wondering if there were any local Hackintoshers around I could learn from?

Thanks for reading!

Hi, I'm Argentine, I have a mother asus H110m-R-C Micro Atx, I was looking for a lot and I found absolutely nothing, if you get to know or find any solution. please communicate with me! Thank you!

mi pc:
asus h110m r-c-s micro atx
intel i5 7400t
4 gb crucial ballistix ddr4
ssd 128
wd Blue 500gb x 2

Hi, I'm Argentine, I have a mother asus H110m-R-C Micro Atx, I was looking for a lot and I found absolutely nothing, if you get to know or find any solution. please communicate with me! Thank you!

mi pc:
asus h110m r-c-s micro atx
intel i5 7400t
4 gb crucial ballistix ddr4
ssd 128
wd Blue 500gb x 2
Hi there

If I hear of ANYTHING at all that might help you too I'll let you know, ok? I'm going to look through this site a lot more and see if there's something I can learn of our motherboards ! Thanks

I'm also working on an Asus 110m-r motherboard and I can't make it work. I made a usb with high sierra with unibeast.

But when I run the usb to boot with verbose it stops always on Ethernet line.

6Yjg3wI.jpg

If anyone can help me I will appreciate it.

Last edited:
Did you guys manage to find out anything about hackintoshing this motherboard. I think I have the same one, what version of osx could I put on it?

Last edited:
I'm also working on an Asus 110m-r motherboard and I can't make it work. I made a usb with high sierra with unibeast.

But when I run the usb to boot with verbose it stops always on Ethernet line.

6Yjg3wI.jpg

If anyone can help me I will appreciate it.

Did you put realtec8111kext in clover/kext/Other folder?

Was anybody successful in getting osx to run on this Asus H110M-R motherboard?

I am using High Sierra on H110M-r with i3 7100 and GT1030 all working except audio :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back