Graphics
GTX570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I'm trying to get hdmi audio through my nvidia 570 but i get nothing. I'm on ML and I try also to get audio throgh my motherboard, which is a GA EP43T-USB3, and the result is the same. No audio at all. So if anybody has the same graphic card o motherboard and has been able to enable the audio please tell me. Im very noobie in mac so please forgive me about that. Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm trying to get hdmi audio through my nvidia 570 but i get nothing. I'm on ML and I try also to get audio throgh my motherboard, which is a GA EP43T-USB3, and the result is the same. No audio at all. So if anybody has the same graphic card o motherboard and has been able to enable the audio please tell me. Im very noobie in mac so please forgive me about that. Thanks in advance
Extract your dsdt, see [GUIDE] Creating your own DSDT for most boards
Onboard audio, see ML: How to Add or Edit dsdt/HDEF, use Audio ID: 1.
HDMI audio, see Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - Award DSDT, use ML_5-Series_Award_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit.

I stuck in the step 2. I got my dsdt.aml, which I think is ok although I'm going to attach here. When I want to complete de second step I don't know how to carry on I followed the guide, I downloaded the ML_HDEF_AUDIO_IDS_1 and from there I dont know how to going on. You said that is supposed to change the hdef_audio_id1 layout to my, which is a Realtek 888. But I get nothing. Any walkthrough please?
Again, sorry for that and very very thanks toleda.
I attach my dsdt file, which I think is ok.
View attachment dsdt.aml.zip

I stuck in the step 2. I got my dsdt.aml, which I think is ok although I'm going to attach here. When I want to complete de second step I don't know how to carry on I followed the guide, I downloaded the ML_HDEF_AUDIO_IDS_1 and from there I dont know how to going on. You said that is supposed to change the hdef_audio_id1 layout to my, which is a Realtek 888. But I get nothing. Any walkthrough please?
View attachment 44482
Edit dsdt/HDEF/layout-id to 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back