Graphics
Nvidia GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Having problems here with a Gigabyte z97x UD7TH, Yosemite and Clover.

THE ASUS GTX 750 2GB
https://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/GTX750PHOC2GD5/

Doesn't won't to boot, stops, the only way is to disable acceleration, but the system is unusable.

With ASUS GTX Titan the system boots, but only with InjectNvidia.

Please help

Hector (H97N-WIFI / i5-4690 / 16GB RAM) with New Gigabyte 750 TI 2GB Graphics Card

Having problems here with a Gigabyte z97x UD7TH, Yosemite and Clover.

THE ASUS GTX 750 2GB
https://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/GTX750PHOC2GD5/

Doesn't won't to boot, stops, the only way is to disable acceleration, but the system is unusable.

With ASUS GTX Titan the system boots, but only with InjectNvidia.

Please help
I assume you're asking for help with your GTX 750, not your Titan because I have no knowledge of Titians.

The ASUS 750 cards have been a pain for most owners of the card to get it working correctly in Yosemite. In my opinion, the ASUS problems are due to it's non Reference Design. Only the DVI port is working correctly from what I've read in this thread and the other Graphics forum section threads. Are you using the DVI connector on the 750 to connect to your monitor?

Yes I'm interested on GTX 750

I tried DVI, VGA and HDMI...

Can I use HD4600 instead of pciexpress card? I have a 4790 normal

Yes I'm interested on GTX 750

I tried DVI, VGA and HDMI...

Can I use HD4600 instead of pciexpress card? I have a 4790 normal
Have you installed the nVidia Web drivers? The Maxwell chip graphics cards are not natively supported in Mavericks or Yosemite so the Web drivers are required.

I recommend you install with the HD4600 then follow the procedures I did (see my signature block for link).

I'm interested only in being able to see the screen normally and watch 1080p movies, I don't need to do games or 3D applications at the moment

Have you installed the nVidia Web drivers? The Maxwell chip graphics cards are not natively supported in Mavericks or Yosemite so the Web drivers are required.

I recommend you install with the HD4600 then follow the procedures I did (see my signature block for link).

Yes I've installed Nvidia Webdriver, now way to make it work with the 750.

I'm trying to use the HD4600, it's enough for now. It seems to work... I have "InjectIntel", that's all, and of course no nvdr bootflag

Yes I've installed Nvidia Webdriver, now way to make it work with the 750.

I'm trying to use the HD4600, it's enough for now. It seems to work... I have "InjectIntel", that's all, and of course no nvdr bootflag

Inject intel is all you need to get the HD4600 to work. For the GTX 750/750ti you have to install the web drivers and use the boot flag nvda_drv=1 as Stork said. If you are just looking for basic graphics acceleration the HD4600 will work fine.

IIRC, from previous threads centered on the ASUS GTX 750 Ti, which your GT 750 has the same ports, only the DVI port will work with the nVidia Web driver and Yosemite. Additionally, Apple has support VGA output since Tiger 10.4. So, stick with the DVI connector on the 750. :thumbup:

I've tried nvda_drv=1, many times, before you wrote.

And I've tried with VGA, DVI, HDMI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back