Register

ASUS GL752VW

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 960M
I have installed boot into the Mac OS for USB boot clover. But it only shows the apple logo as it stands does not run anymore.
Can you tell me what it is and how to fix errors alright sir.

I learn so hackintosh os weak level. Hope you help.

ASUS GL752VW - i7-6700HQ - HM170 - Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 & nVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (1920x1080) - Intel Skylake HDMI & Conexant CX20751/2 - Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 - Realtek RTL8168/8111 - HID-compliant - 128GB SSD & 1TB HDD

lHR7FA3.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 344
I have installed boot into the Mac OS for USB boot clover. But it only shows the apple logo as it stands does not run anymore.
Can you tell me what it is and how to fix errors alright sir.

I learn so hackintosh os weak level. Hope you help.

ASUS GL752VW - i7-6700HQ - HM170 - Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 & nVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (1920x1080) - Intel Skylake HDMI & Conexant CX20751/2 - Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 - Realtek RTL8168/8111 - HID-compliant - 128GB SSD & 1TB HDD

lHR7FA3.jpg

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Hello, I've the same laptop,
You have managed to successfully install it?.
Please tell me how.
Thanks you.

Hello, I've the same laptop,
You have managed to successfully install it?.
Please tell me how.
Thanks you.

Read post #2.

Thanks you, but I tried that yesterday, Can you post me your config.plist? Please.
Touchpad works your asus ?
And the audio ?, how did you solved ?, Oh and the wifi?
Please I need your help good peopel.
Thanks you very much.

Thanks you, but I tried that yesterday, Can you post me your config.plist? Please.
Touchpad works your asus ?
And the audio ?, how did you solved ?, Oh and the wifi?
Please I need your help good peopel.
Thanks you very much.

Clearly you didn't read the guide very carefully, since you profile is not filled out as requested.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Thanks for the reply, excume for do not write my profile signature before, I have written it
I've already written. Can you help me now?
When i boot whith clover Graphics Injector --> InjectEDID --> Model:intel HD Graphics 530, it reach a black screen
and if I boot with Graphics Injector --> InjectIntel / FakeID:0x12345678, this boot with a 1024x768 resolution only.
of course de FakeCPUID and Fake-HD-Graphics kexts too.
Thanks you.

Thanks for the reply, excume for do not write my profile signature before, I have written it
I've already written. Can you help me now?
When i boot whith clover Graphics Injector --> InjectEDID --> Model:intel HD Graphics 530, it reach a black screen
and if I boot with Graphics Injector --> InjectIntel / FakeID:0x12345678, this boot with a 1024x768 resolution only.
of course de FakeCPUID and Fake-HD-Graphics kexts too.
Thanks you.

Did you set DVMT-prealloc to at least 64mb?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hello, Thanks for the reply, I'd 64M of DVMT set in the BIOS but i've changed to 128M, but no success.
Now i'm preparing all you said me for send you a zip.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back