Contribute
Register

Asus GL502VS stucked on apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, RehabMan, do you know how much usually takes nvidia to release drivers for macs?

No. I have no Nvidia hardware, therefore no need to track what Nvidia is doing.

Also if there is any solution or workaround to fix glitches and garbled applications in Sierra using the gtx 1070?

Currently, that Nvidia device is not supported.

No. I have no Nvidia hardware, therefore no need to track what Nvidia is doing.

Currently, that Nvidia device is not supported.

Ok, thanks a lot!

Hi,

I don't get why there is no need to track for nvidia drivers ? If they do, we will be able to use it ?

Btw, i tried to check on nvidia website and didn't find any drivers for mac but for Geforce 600series and less, however there are some more recents nvidia Gpu working. I check every week on google but maybe there is a place where i can get the driver for mac when it's released ?

I don't get why there is no need to track for nvidia drivers ?

If you have Nvidia hardware, it may be in your interest to track what Nvidia is doing.
I do not have any Nvidia hardware.

No support yet for the Nvidia 1000-series chips (Pascal).

Bossno, how is there a guide for getting OSX running under VMWare on Windows 10 on the Asus GL502VS laptop?
Many thanks!

This site does not support installing within a VM.

Some good news =)

I just miss read the tutorial, i started it from start very slowly and carefully, i missed one step.

The installation went well, i made a dualboot on partitionned SSD (there was the origin windows here) and use my HDD to boot clover. This works well.

Which step do you missed ? I have exactly the same problem with the same laptop. Trying everything many times and i'm tired whith that (I'm french, so if you want you can answer me in french...)

Which step do you missed ? I have exactly the same problem with the same laptop. Trying everything many times and i'm tired whith that (I'm french, so if you want you can answer me in french...)
as per rules, English only please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back