Contribute
Register

Asus GL502VS stucked on apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this yesterday:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...grated-graphics-working-as-of-10-11-4.188891/

That's what my laptop is running, maybe i missed something during the installation which prevent the OS to see integrated graphic ?

For nvidia, how can i stay informed for supports ?

Can keyboard, trackpad, sound and wifi work anyway ?

Your ioreg shows no integrated graphics device present.
You can verify it in Windows (Windows will show only Nvidia in Device Manager).

Just because your CPU has Intel graphics, does not mean the OEM enabled it.

audio/wifi: Covered in the FAQ (please read it).
Your trackpad is likely I2C.
The ioreg shows keyboard working.

Then i'll give up for now, thanks for your time again.

I'll try to check often when my gpu drivers will be released for mac, vmware will be my friend while waiting.

Then i'll give up for now, thanks for your time again.

I'll try to check often when my gpu drivers will be released for mac, vmware will be my friend while waiting.
Hi Bossno, I ahve the exactly same laptop, I have working only the keyboard, battery(power management).

According to rehabman IGPU wont work, so giving up for now waiting for nvidia drivers. I will work on audio but it looks very tricky. Please let me know if you make any progress, I will do the same.
BEsts

Hi Bossno, I ahve the exactly same laptop, I have working only the keyboard, battery(power management).

According to rehabman IGPU wont work, so giving up for now waiting for nvidia drivers. I will work on audio but it looks very tricky. Please let me know if you make any progress, I will do the same.
BEsts

IGPU/HD530 should work (if you have it). Check output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

IGPU/HD530 should work (if you have it). Check output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.
I dont see it in Device Manager(Windows), does that indicates that I dont have it? Or should I confirm it with that command under Linux?

I dont see it in Device Manager(Windows),

Assuming there is not some BIOS option to enable it, it means you don't have it (and your profile is inaccurate).

Assuming there is not some BIOS option to enable it, it means you don't have it (and your profile is inaccurate).
Mm ok, can I execute the 'lspci -nn' command in a VirtualMachine Linux terminal? I mean trust in the output.

hi, RehabMan, do you know how much usually takes nvidia to release drivers for macs? Also if there is any solution or workaround to fix glitches and garbled applications in Sierra using the gtx 1070? I only want to fix the glitches and get acceleration if its possible. THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back