Contribute
Register

[ASUS GL502VM] - Trackpad ELAN200, Voodooi2c, and sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my ignorance, I attached the problem reporting files in my last comment? Sorry if I''m missing something
You didn't read the FAQ clearly.
You should:
1. attach patchmatic output
2. attach a copy of ioreg (You didn't use the correct version)
3. attach the output of those 4 commands in terminal:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda
4. upload your Clover folder (Without themes, while you did attach the themes folder as well)
5. attach the full output of this command:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Excuse my ignorance, I attached the problem reporting files in my last comment? Sorry if I''m missing something

As per ben9923's comment in #12... you didn't do it properly (it is as if you didn't read it at all..)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 134
  • IOReg.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 74
  • RehabMan.zip
    70.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Terminal_Outputs.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 71
Again, my apologies. Still new to this.

I've followed the post, only part I was confused by was the terminal output part with the kextcache and the kextstat - I put the outputs in a text file and put those in a zip. Hope all is Okay....

The ioreg is still corrupt. Read the instructions carefully and use the correct version of IORegistryExplorer (v2.1).

Your ioreg shows audio working. What is the issue?

Audio isn't working! Honestly, my thoughts are that I've dove to deep into trying to fix it myself at this point and would be better off starting the process over with a clean install. What do you think?

Audio isn't working! Honestly, my thoughts are that I've dove to deep into trying to fix it myself at this point and would be better off starting the process over with a clean install. What do you think?

How are you testing audio?
What do you see in SysPrefs->Sound?

Assuming you have an output selected, and audio tracks appear to play, but no output, it likely means the pathmaps in your AppleHDA XML are not correct for your audio codec.

How are you testing audio?
What do you see in SysPrefs->Sound?

Assuming you have an output selected, and audio tracks appear to play, but no output, it likely means the pathmaps in your AppleHDA XML are not correct for your audio codec.

Sorry for the late reply, the work week started... I am testing audio by attempting to view youtube videos online (Won't even play but I read on some threads thats due to the audio), playing an MP3, and testing the sound effects in the SysPref. I select my internal speakers output like I would on my PC, the microphone works oddly enough! If you like, I can upload my AppleHDA XML if you could tell me where to find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back