Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!
according to wiki page
i changed my bt21 (working except for wake) with Bt211 which is signed as full working .
Now bt211 is not even seen in 10.6.5. :confused:
Is there something to do with it, or it's just a wiki - leak :lolno: (15€ lost?)

Thank's u all.

sosilv said:
Hi!
according to wiki page
i changed my bt21 (working except for wake) with Bt211 which is signed as full working .
Now bt211 is not even seen in 10.6.5. :confused:
Is there something to do with it, or it's just a wiki - leak :lolno: (15€ lost?)

Thank's u all.

I just built a new GA-X58A-UD3R I7-950 box.... Asus USB-BT211 works flawlessly on OSX 10.6.6.

It doesnt work on my 10.6.5 box tho... something must have been done on the update.

Hi, I just bought the bt21 dongle because after reading tons of forums threads, it supposed to works out the the box... but not for me. I'm using 10.6.6 and it recognized (the bluetooth icon turned black and my hackintosh is detectable by other device, like my MBP)

BUT, when I try to pair something with my hackintosh (like my magic mouse), it doesn't find any device.

Do someone here as succesfully paired something with the asus bt21 dongle on 10.6.6

Thanks for you answer.

I am having the same problem on a z68-ud4-b3

I'm having similar problems. I built the Sandy Bridge CustoMac Build #4, and bought the Asus bluetooth dongle per the recommendation of the CustoMac post, it shows up in my System Profiler as Vendor-Specific Device.

I'm running 10.6.8 and used a DSDT from the DB.

You would be far better off getting hold of an Apple BT dongle (See the threads on here).

I tried maybe 10 different BT dongles before getting one (Mostly because I got them as bargains), none of them worked 100%.

Just a lil frustrated buying 2 diff adapters....one that was included in the customac build (figured that would work right?) and then bought the rocketfish one per the recommendation of this forum...neither work.

Is there some kind of definitive list or compatibility list? Im tired of wasting money on pointless dongles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back