Contribute
Register

[Solved] Asus B150M-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.12.5 (16F73)
upgrade from appstore
after reboot standard resolution, upgrade nvidia driver, dont reboot, apply AGDPfix.v1.3, reboot, done.
Sound OK!
USB audio Creative SoundBlaster Play! 2 working again !!!!!

they fixed it : Fixes an issue where audio may stutter when played through USB headphones.:clap::headbang:

Hello people,

First of all, pardon my English translated by google, hehe.

I just bought the Asus b150m-c d3, with the I5-6600 and I'm not getting install the El Capitan.

Can you please tell me a step by step how to proceed?

In the creation of the pendrive, need some special kext? Because I'm trying to install with the same one I used in my old Intel DH67BL

thank you guys!

1499946282768717787627.jpg

Can you please tell me a step by step how to proceed?
Regarding your picture:
Most of the time this error is caused by abuse/overuse of config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes.

Thanks for the answer.
I was able to install El Capitan on the Asus B150m-c d3 / br deleting the EFI from the boot of the pendrive and copying what is here in the topic to download.
However I can not get my nvidia gtx650 to work correctly.
I can only log into the OS if you use nv_disable = 1. And the graphics look terrible.
If you do not use this Flag, the system restarts

What are the recommended settings to use in Clover for this motherboard, i5-6600 and GTX 650?

What are the recommended settings to use in Clover for this motherboard, i5-6600 and GTX 650?
BIOS - Disable Integrated Graphics - PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Add nvda_drv=1 to config.plist/Boot/Arguments
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
Gigabyte 100/200 series motherboards need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6 (Install EmuVariableUefi-64 + RC Scripts)
MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition need black screen fix as per Link

Okay, I'll try now.

I'm putting the same kexts in the clover folders I used to install on the other motherboard:
FakeSMC, AtherosL1cEthernet, and NullCPUPouweManagemment.
Are there any other kexts specific to my board?

my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 242
I'm putting the same kexts in the clover folders I used to install on the other motherboard:
FakeSMC, AtherosL1cEthernet, and NullCPUPouweManagemment.
Are there any other kexts specific to my board?
Remove AtherosL1cEthernet.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, you don't need them.
Your mobo has the Realtek 8111F Gigabit LAN Controller, you should add the RealtekRTL8111.kext

Remove AtherosL1cEthernet.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, you don't need them.
Your mobo has the Realtek 8111F Gigabit LAN Controller, you should add the RealtekRTL8111.kext

I managed to make it all work this way:
Use KextBeast to install these two kext Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext into your Library / Extensions folder.

That way the video works normal now with gtx650 without needing nv_disable = 1 to start.

The only problem I see is with regard to USB3.0, since only one of the four ports 3.0 is running as USB 3.0, the other three are functioning as USB 2.0.

The kext RealtekRTL8111.kext was already installed.

I'll delete the AtherosL1cEthernet.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.

Doing all that, I got access to my old El Capitan in another HD that I used on an Intel DH67BL, and it's all okay (apparently). Is it okay to use it or would I get unstable performance? Or would it be better to install everything from the beginning?

Once again, forgive me the English translated by google, hehehehe
I hope I'm being clear.

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back