Contribute
Register

ASUS A53E/K53E Yosemite Install Memory Allocation Error!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS A53E/K53E
CPU
2.49 GHz Intel Core i5 2450M Processor
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I currently have an ASUS A53E with a K53E board running Mavericks 10.9.3. I am trying to upgrade to a clean install of Yosemite via Unibeast 5.0.2.

At this point I have tried booting with just about every boot flag and nothing has worked I keep getting a Memory Allocation Error! anyone ever have a similar problem any advice is greatly appreciated.

Code:
Memory allocation error! Addr: 0x86214a8, Size 0x4d511, File: free, Line: 0
This is a non recoverable error! System HALTED!!!

I currently have an ASUS A53E with a K53E board running Mavericks 10.9.3. I am trying to upgrade to a clean install of Yosemite via Unibeast 5.0.2.

At this point I have tried booting with just about every boot flag and nothing has worked I keep getting a Memory Allocation Error! anyone ever have a similar problem any advice is greatly appreciated.

Code:
Memory allocation error! Addr: 0x86214a8, Size 0x4d511, File: free, Line: 0
This is a non recoverable error! System HALTED!!!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...aller-laptops-unibeast-chimera-chameleon.html

I have tried running the USB installer using your recommended settings however, I still get the same message. Any suggestions... I can upload a screenshot of the verbose log before the memory error.

I have tried running the USB installer using your recommended settings however, I still get the same message. Any suggestions... I can upload a screenshot of the verbose log before the memory error.

You should show a screen shot/photo and describe the exact procedures you used to create the USB and the exact flags you're using.

IMG_1368.jpg

Sorry for the delay... here is the screenshot of the error I am receiving when I boot using"GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v"

SOLVED!!

There was a problem with one of the boot flags in my org.chameleon.boot.plist "UseKernelCache=No" should have been "UseKernelCache=Yes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back