Motherboard
Gigabyte - Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
i7 2600
Graphics
H6850
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have a successful installed Lion 10.7.2.
I think everything work out of box with a little tweak from Multibeast lion edition.
GA-Z68x-UD3H-B3

I just don't know if my graphic card is running in full speed. But i got resolution of my monitor 17" to 1440x900. I let you guy know more about HDMI and other thing tomorrow. Youtube was streaming as regular as it should be. Ethernet was running fast and sound card was working good.

My other question is why can't i set the refresh rate to 75mhz instead of 60mhz on the graphic card. So i don't know if i'm already running in full speed or not.

Should i use Chimera 1.6 instead of the one from my userdsdt
now i set it to GraphicsEnabler=No for me to operate my lion. I also don't want to take a chance of ruin it too by rerun multibeast and set the graphicenabler 64 and install chimera alone.

any suggestion?

Re: Asus 6850 EAH

I was suppose to get HDMI working, but instead it create a 2nd desktop. I hook the HDMI to my LCD tv and it became my 1 desktop monitor, then my monitor became the 2nd monitor. Is this how it suppose to be like?

I think OSX default takes the largest resolution display as main screen, you can change that in the SystemPreference->Screens->Arrangement and drag the white menubar to the other screen ;-)

jeroenimo said:
I think OSX default takes the largest resolution display as main screen, you can change that in the SystemPreference->Screens->Arrangement and drag the white menubar to the other screen ;-)

That is correct, just change the arrangement... should be fine.

Re: Asus 6850 EAH [[*****[S-O-L-V-E-D*****]]]

KidCastro said:
jeroenimo said:

Thanks, now that my HDMI is working...that a plus......next my dvdplayer keep having error and can't play movie...any other problem can movie for mac?

Re: Asus 6850 EAH [[*****[S-O-L-V-E-D*****]]]

jame2011 said:
KidCastro said:
jeroenimo said:

Thanks, now that my HDMI is working...that a plus......next my dvdplayer keep having error and can't play movie...any other problem can movie for mac?

Is GraphicEnabler=Yes in your Plist? the only reason it would crash is if its set to NO. o_O

No, mine is set to GraphicsEnabler=NO it the only way to get pass the logo screen. If it set to yes, then i'm stuck at the loading white apple screen.

It suck to be in the NO team is it?

jame2011 said:
No, mine is set to GraphicsEnabler=NO it the only way to get pass the logo screen. If it set to yes, then i'm stuck at the loading white apple screen.

So your using Lion WITH new chimera 1.6 and graphics enabler=yes gets you stuck at white screen. Use verbose mode and take a picture of where it gets stuck, someone here may help you.

I was sure 6850 is supported, my 6870 is natively supported via Graphics Enabler = Yes ?

KidCastro said:
jame2011 said:

So your using Lion WITH new chimera 1.6 and graphics enabler=yes gets you stuck at white screen. Use verbose mode and take a picture of where it gets stuck, someone here may help you.

I was sure 6850 is supported, my 6870 is natively supported via Graphics Enabler = Yes ?
So you want me to re-rerun multibeast and only check graphicenabler 64 right? don't botter about any other thing else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back