Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :)

I would need the patched version of the 1708 uefi for
Asus Sabertooth Z77.

Thx in advance :)!
Walter

ps.: whats the reason for not posting the links public?

Samisnake has already patched that version for that motherboard.

Read the OP, and checkout the link in the previous post.

:)

EDIT: Asus P8Z77-V LK v0908 BIOS removed.
Use the utility "PMPatch" by CodeRush to modify it yourself.

In case someone used it, restore your original manufacturer data. Thanks.

Modified Asus P8Z77-V LK v0908 BIOS for use with flashrom (attachment).

You can use the official flashrom DOS version as DPCIManager contains an old revision which won't work.

will it work? can anyone confirm

@irex01:
Works well for me so far without NullCPUPowerManagement and with Sleep in 10.8.3.
I used Phoenixtool to dis- and assemble the ROM. Besides the MSR unlock, no other changes were made.

@irex01:
Works well for me so far without NullCPUPowerManagement and with Sleep in 10.8.3.
I used Phoenixtool to dis- and assemble the ROM. Besides the MSR unlock, no other changes were made.

thankyou so much xsmile. my first time doing this so kinda dunno what to do

PS: do you have dsdt for this main board. if you do, please share it.

@irex01:
Sadly not. Currently I don't use one at all.

Sound and the ASM1042 USB3 chipset are the only things not working yet (I hope) but they need kexts anyway.

Whats your progress?

@xsmile,
i currently use old system. still doing search on other post and collect all things that needed. i planning use funsion drive on new set.

Ps. How do u flash your custom rom?

I am currently using flashed rom version 3602 for Asus P8P67-LE, the latest rom is 3608. I remember that when the 3xxx roms were released a lot of users lost working audio for some reason, a HD3000 codec I believe? However, is this rom safe for me to use? And was the audio problem ever fixed?

Hi Craigrox,

I asked samisnake of http://biosrepo.wordpress.com if he could provide an updated rom for 3608. Do you think you could make a new DSDT.aml for it once it becomes available?

regards
iNox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back