Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi so I currently have everything running smoothly without the patched bios( sleep is working, icloud, etc.) But it would be nice to update to new mac versions without having to run multibeast everytime...my question is...Can I just install the modded bios ontop of my already running hackintosh or do I need to modify it and then install...I read the first post about deleting the easybeast kexts and then installing the modded bios...Is that all thats needed?

ps. I have an asus p8z77v MB and dont use any dsdt and everything is working fine...this is the link i followed...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-pro-i5-3570k-intel-hd4000-mountain-lion.html

sacaman, that board doesnt have the usb flashback feature which is needed to flash modified bioses on 7series boards.
cant flash a modded bios on that board essentially.

i thought you were going for the msi?

Hi so I currently have everything running smoothly without the patched bios( sleep is working, icloud, etc.) But it would be nice to update to new mac versions without having to run multibeast everytime...my question is...Can I just install the modded bios ontop of my already running hackintosh or do I need to modify it and then install...I read the first post about deleting the easybeast kexts and then installing the modded bios...Is that all thats needed?

ps. I have an asus p8z77v MB and dont use any dsdt and everything is working fine...this is the link i followed...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-pro-i5-3570k-intel-hd4000-mountain-lion.html

yes you can just delete the easybeast kexts and flash the bios.

no ........ :(

i don't found it here from the last 4 days i have nothing to do except to search for a MSI or ASUS or gigabite
but no luck there no Mico ATX board

i need now to patch the ACPM or to install a disabler no other solution ?

SH****T no luck :(

sacaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back