Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac_nibblet said:
I mindlessly updated my bios to 3207 i have not been able to apply the modified rom to it because the bios complains that its "out of date" so would it be possible to get a modified bios for the 3207 p8p67 deluxe?
http://bios.zmac.net/asus/P8P67-DELUXE- ... dified.zip

keep in mind that onboard audio with the 3xxx bioses and that mobo doesnt work.
if you want to use the onboard audio, consider downgrading the bios to an older version.

Thanks your awesome!

The person that uses this computer never gets to play music at the office so it doesn't matter. :p but out of curiosity when will audio be available ?

samisnake said:
mac_nibblet said:
I mindlessly updated my bios to 3207 i have not been able to apply the modified rom to it because the bios complains that its "out of date" so would it be possible to get a modified bios for the 3207 p8p67 deluxe?
http://bios.zmac.net/asus/P8P67-DELUXE- ... dified.zip

keep in mind that onboard audio with the 3xxx bioses and that mobo doesnt work.
if you want to use the onboard audio, consider downgrading the bios to an older version.

Can you post instructions for patching these BIOS? I'd like to do my P8Z68-V GEN3 with the latest BIOS.

I also made the mistake of updating my BIOS, and now can't apply the patched version. I would too appreciate directions how to make a patched BIOS.. I have the p8p67 ws revolution with BIOS 2105... can someone help?

shukidevdas said:
I also made the mistake of updating my BIOS, and now can't apply the patched version. I would too appreciate directions how to make a patched BIOS.. I have the p8p67 ws revolution with BIOS 2105... can someone help?
http://bios.zmac.net/asus/P8P67-WS-REVO ... dified.zip

this rom needs to be flashed twice according to the asus site.
the rom also came with this pdf for more info
P8P67 WS Revolution_update_2105_BIOS_SOP.pdf

mac_nibblet said:
The person that uses this computer never gets to play music at the office so it doesn't matter. :p but out of curiosity when will audio be available ?

the issue only affects p67 chipset boards (possibly h67 and h61, but havent seen anyone mention those yet), and only certain boards. the deluxe is one of them.
as it only affects a certain number of models, and only the 3xxx bioses, its possible a solution wont be found.
there are a number of alternatives you can do though, such as downgrading the bios, or using a usb soundcard.

Captain Crunch said:
Can you post instructions for patching these BIOS? I'd like to do my P8Z68-V GEN3 with the latest BIOS.
p8z68-v gen3 updated to latest on the repo.
there are instructions to do it yourself over on insanelymac

Attachments

• P8P67 WS Revolution_update_2105_BIOS_SOP.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,318
If people are wondering about how to update to 3k bios's:

As samisnake describes, boot into the EZ Flash Utility and with the rom on a USB stick, select where to upgrade from and navigate to the rom. Midway through updating, my PC restarted (told me it would first) and then continued the upgrade.

I am now running the modded 3602 bios for P8P67-LE and haven't suffered problems, but I am the minority! Note, I haven't done a CMOS reset and the board is functioning fine.

Captain Crunch said:
Would someone be willing to patch this latest BIOS for the P8Z68-V/GEN3 BIOS 3402?

Thanks!

Does anyone have a working DSDT for the Asus P8Z68-V Pro with the 3402 bios? I have tried numerous times to compile one but get tons of errors.

Any help greatly appreciated!

I have a issue with the Asus P8H67-M Le waking up. It goes to sleep fine but waking it up is quite another story. Any suggestions?

seanmcgpa said:
Does anyone have a working DSDT for the Asus P8Z68-V Pro with the 3402 bios? I have tried numerous times to compile one but get tons of errors.

Any help greatly appreciated!

have a look at the first post.
i updated the other day with info on which patch to use if you are using a 3xxx rom

ateam201 said:
I have a issue with the Asus P8H67-M Le waking up. It goes to sleep fine but waking it up is quite another story. Any suggestions?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57287

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back