Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to patch the latest bios?

I am using ASUS p8z77m pro, BIOS 1303

Attachments

• P8Z77MP.rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 87
Hello,

I'd appreciate if someone could provide a patched P8Z77-M PRO BIOS 1303 with a DSDT.

Thanks.

RIP RevoGirl

@semisnake

would you be so kind and patch the latest Asus P8H67-I rev. 3.0 bios (v. 0804)

Thanks in advance
Huberer

Would someone be willing to patch this latest BIOS for the P8Z68-V/GEN3 BIOS 3402?

Thanks!

Attachments

• P8Z68-V-GEN3-ASUS-3402.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 109
Hey samisnake, I used this method when setting up my hack and everything is working great, but I notice that in the about this mac that some of the info is a little off and was wondering if using one of the smbios presets would fix that or would it cause some kernal panics?

Nevermind, figured it out. I tried using the iMac 12,2 preset which worked fine, also tried the MacPro 4,1 which really messed everything up and resulted in having to reinstall the OS. The only reason I had originally brought it up was when I was looking at the bdmesg at the bottom of chameleon wizard it says this

ACPI table not found: SSDT.aml
FADT: Restart Fix applied!
FADT: Using custom DSDT!
ACPI CPUs not found: C-States not generated !!!
ACPI CPUs not found: P-States not generated !!!
FADT: Restart Fix applied!
FADT: Using custom DSDT!
ACPI CPUs not found: C-States not generated !!!
ACPI CPUs not found: P-States not generated !!!

So how do I know it is properly generating the C and P states? Any help would be great. Do I need to make that selection in Multibeast to ensure its working or can is it only seen through using the MSRdumper?

I mindlessly updated my bios to 3207 i have not been able to apply the modified rom to it because the bios complains that its "out of date" so would it be possible to get a modified bios for the 3207 p8p67 deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back