Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Currently I'm running windows 7, but now that that the GTX 460 is supported I'm making the switch back to OSX. I have a 1tb samsung drive and was thinking of getting an ssd for osx to make installation a little less painless. But how would one go about installing osx on a new a drive (ssd) while dual booting w7 on the other drive? Also is it possible to read and write to NTFS while in osx? Presumably so that I can still keep my music, movies and games, not to mention the w7 partition on the other drive.

ca.j.stokes said:
Currently I'm running windows 7, but now that that the GTX 460 is supported I'm making the switch back to OSX. I have a 1tb samsung drive and was thinking of getting an ssd for osx to make installation a little less painless. But how would one go about installing osx on a new a drive (ssd) while dual booting w7 on the other drive? Also is it possible to read and write to NTFS while in osx? Presumably so that I can still keep my music, movies and games, not to mention the w7 partition on the other drive.

Read through this post: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8436&p=56337#p56337

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back