No graphics card
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Asrock z97 Extreme 6 Issue

Hello, I seem to be having some issues accessing my UEFI settings. When i boot up my computer everything is normal until I enter (or try to enter) my settings. I hit delete to access it however once it loads it just shows a black screen with the mouse cursor in the center. Also, the "Dr, Debug" is giving be the error code A6 (though it it might be Ab hard to tell). My installation guide says that A6 means there is an error with a SATA or IDE device which does not sense since i have no SATA device. I've tried so many different things, turning it off and on, removing a few parts and putting them back in, and clearing the CMOS. I've read some forums and watched so many videos to try and find an answer. However, none of them seem to answer my question or have fixed my problem.

Hoping someone has an answer for me.
Thanks

Do you mean an Asrock z97 Extreme 6? If so, have you tried switching to the second bios? If you have no IDE or Sata devices connected, what are you trying to boot with? Do you have a graphics card installed?

Do you mean an Asrock z97 Extreme 6? If so, have you tried switching to the second bios? If you have no IDE or Sata devices connected, what are you trying to boot with? Do you have a graphics card installed?
Yeah sorry. Yeah I tried switching to the second bios and it has the same issue. For my hard drive in using the Samsung 950 pro M.2 drive that goes into a pcie slot. And no I do not have a graphics card installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back