i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
im rocking an upgradede build i made 3 years ago. i upgraded it with a 500 Gb ssd (evo 860). A tp-link T6e(works nativly in HS) and it works again... allmost

i have a very few problems.
wake/sleep
icloud connectiviti

besides that. NOTHING :D

Gfx is function(testet in blender,davinci resolve,Heaven benchmark) and wifi.
i´ve looked at the old config.plist from my old build.
i can see that there were some patche on the old setup.

it might help with som of the problems i i add them as patche.
How do i do that. i would be very happy if any one could point me in a direction of a tutorial or anything.

About the wificard i have read that i shal make an ssdt. it that correct ?

Regards
Reme

Attachments

• new config.png
    new config.png
    297.4 KB · Views: 39
  • old config.png
    old config.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 40
ohh i forgot to post the kext folders. :D

other kext.png

10.13 kext.png

i do my machin after the defination. Dont fix what ait broken. EVERYRTHING works as i told.
ONLY the sleep/wake
and the icloud connection.
i´ve readet that you need a "builtin" en0. i have a en0 thats a wifi(tp-link). it works(nativ suportet by HS)

ive just taken the nullethernet..... and put that in EFI/Clover/kext/other
shal i do more ?

Regards
ReNeKim .

That's a good way to think, if you have the system setup correctly. However, your system is a bit of a mess. I say this from a very quick look at the screenshots you provided above in post #1 and post #3.

Why are you using NullEthernetinjector.kext? This is usually used with a laptop that lacks an Ethernet port.

Your motherboard has an Intel I217V Ethernet port. That will work in macOS with IntelMausiEthernet.kext or IntelMausi.kext (newer version).

Your Ethernet port should be en0, WiFi would be en1 and if present Bluetooth would be en2. To match what is expected in a compatible Apple iMac 14,2 or 15,1 system.

Two of the three kexts in your 10.13 folder should all be in the /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder, Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext.

You should stop using GenericUSBXHCI.kext, i.e. remove it from your setup completely. It is more likely to cause problems in macOS than it is to solve any. This kext was dropped from common usage with the release of El Capitan and Apple's changes to how USB ports are activated in macOS.

Where is FakeSMC.kext? It is not in the /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder with the FakeSMC sensor kexts, do you have it installed in your /Library/Extensions or /System/Library/Extensions folder?

You can delete the FakeSMC.back folder from /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder. It serves no purpose.

Given the above I would strongly recommend you read and follow the directions in those guides linked in post #2.

Great respons Edhawk. ill get going with cleaning up my mess. :D.
regarding the Nullethernet kext. n00b´me thouht i need´et that to make my Wifi abel to connect to Icloud servises ?

/renekim

@Edhawk. i took your advice and installed USBinjectall.kextd(and removed generalsusbinject) and the patches for i regardin HS.
The good thing. IT WORKS
The bad thing. hackintool dont update when i do the "switchusbportandpen" dance.
any idears,,, anyone ?

Clear the Hackintool USB window using the 'broom' icon below the USB port window.

Then use the Refresh 'circular arrows' icon.

Then start with the USB port discovery.

See if that helps.

it clear the main window. but it´s not detecting any changes (the drives works without problems in the os)

Yes the USB ports and drives work because you have added the Raise USB Port Limit patches etc. so you can undertake the USB port discovery on your system.

Maybe you need to update the App or if you are using the latest, download the another copy of Hackintool and overwrite the app that is currently in your Applications folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back