Contribute
Register

asrock z68 pro3 frozen after unibeast install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your board should work, I have the Asrock Z68 Extreme4. It works fine with the HD3000 under Lion. I assume you are using the DSDT for that particular model and not easybeast. Easybeast never worked for me so that may be your problem. Post your multibeast settings and your chameleon plist.

i can't get to multibeast so that is not the problem, obviously. I've tried to put it on every single usb slot i have(i dont use the 3.0 so that's off the question), but why would not work, if it does actually install from it?
sorry for the delay, few problems here and there, i will catch up this days :)

Hmmm...how you tried to boot from the UniBeast Stick? Did you set it up as 1st Bootdevice in your Bios? Don't do that. Set your HDD as 1st Bootdevice but on the Bios Post Screen hit the F12 key to bring up the Bios Bootmenu (while the Unibeast Stick is still connected). There select HDD's and hit Enter and in the Submenu select the Pendrive.

Hi guys, first boot after unibeast i have a grey background and the mouse. What does it mean? it seems like a graphic problem? I tried GraphicsEnabler=No but the same
GA-Z68XUD3H-B3. i7 2600 3.40

Thanxs in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back